reedi38

Nov 27, 2017
Working the route, it's being a pain to figure out since there is no indicators either way until the end. Need to brute force it.

Edit: Ok so you need to ask about her, be honest about the boyfriend and then go for all the scenes to get the good ending.
Thanks my guy, worked like a charm

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
This one, about 10 times
Same problem. Other DLL dn't help.
Got the same error.
Ill just wait for an update that fixes this.
Still getting the MFPlat.DLL error with the updated version...
The same here, and its impossible to add this file manualy into system32 folder
Looks like it's not compatible win7. I can't run it myself !
"System.EntryPointNotFoundException "Can't find the entry point" MFCreateDXGIDeviceManager" in DLL "Mfplat.dll".
It seems like the game missed some dll files in win7 , so I made a patch, pls try to see if it worked
Installation: Extract the patch and copy the flies to the game folder(beside the game.exe) ,then run the game
if black screen, just click the mouse some times

Last edited:

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
All I get is this screen and no way to start.
[Image removed]
Alt+Enter to change to fullscreen so you can see the Start link at the bottom.
Window size locked, no resolution options in-game, and none visible in config file.

If anyone reads this preparing to ask about unlocking final ending, need good ending on all characters, then replay as Kate to automatically transition to Finale.
Since many seem to be having issues with Rachel:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
It seems like the game missed some dll files in win7 , so I made a patch, pls try to see if it worked
Installation: Extract the patch and copy the flies to the game folder(beside the game.exe) ,then run the game
Good news is the error did indeed go away, bad news is i'm left with a black screen (left it running for ~5 minutes just to see if it would start). Thanks anyways though!

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH IT WORKS THANKS! ♥:love::love:

Zendaril

Jan 8, 2018
Good news is the error did indeed go away, bad news is i'm left with a black screen (left it running for ~5 minutes just to see if it would start). Thanks anyways though!
Try clicking some for a minute. May just be the intro movies failing to load, and clicking can skip forward until title screen hits.
May also mean some issue with your setup for the next common error of all CGs and animations don't load either.

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Try clicking some for a minute. May just be the intro movies failing to load, and clicking can skip forward until title screen hits.
May also mean some issue with your setup for the next common error of all CGs and animations don't load either.
...I can't believe that worked. Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Anarys and Zendaril

Teron666

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the patch.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes