Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Yeah I still get the same error message too, hotfix sadly didn't help. Actually I still get all the errors in order. First the procedure entry point (even though MFPlat.DLL is where it should be and I successfully ran a sfc scan), then the game starts but the screen stays black, and after some time I get the memory allocation error. :D

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Greetings, futa fans!

We have updated the game with a new bug-fixing build.

Due to the major nature of the bug fixes we recommend all players to reinstall their game.

Changelog:

- The new update will delete all preexisting save files to prevent save corruption and crashes due to mismatched game versions.
- Fixed a problem with voiced lines getting interrupted by the auto-read function.
- Fixed a pathing problem causing players to get stuck on "Neutral Endings" for select routes even when meeting requirements for "Good Endings"
- Fixed miscellaneous spelling, grammar, and stylistic errors.
- Fixed some of the control options not working properly in the Gallery.
- Fixed crashing on save loading in the Simplified Chinese-language version of the game.

Additional updates:

- DirectX 11 will now be bundled with the new updated versions of the game to fix animation playback problems and black screen problems where CGs would normally appear.
- The game's window can now be resized by clicking and dragging its borders.
- Updated the CG content of the Gallery.
- Added a warning prompt for the New Game option on the Title Screen.

Last edited:

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
same errors with mfplat.dll and api-ms-win-core-libraryloader-l1-2-0.dll
when added it will go straight to black screen

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaasB

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
It seems like the game missed some dll files in win7 , so I made a patch, pls try to see if it worked
Installation: Extract the patch and copy the flies to the game folder(beside the game.exe) ,then run the game
Thank you! This fix worked for me on Windows 7. The initial screen will be black so you just have to click a few times to get to the main menu.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
try my post
if black screen, just click the mouse some times
That actually did the trick and got me in game.. thanks man!
Though when i got to play the game and a scene will come , i am getting this error~

dwadwa.PNG

Did try if it will appear again, and i manage to see 3 scenes so far, 1 at prologue and 2 with Cindy
when i got to the point where you are with Cindy in the Dressing room for another scene... i'm getting that error and resetting the game doesn't work.

3.80 star(s) 22 Votes