Seeking Futa games with cute feminine penis

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Is anybody aware of any games with futa or shemale characters who have a cute feminine penis and scrotum? What I mean specifically is an average or small penis, small scrotum which isn't dangling too loosely, no bodyhair at all in or around the genital region, none of that "glissening" texture typically found on futa penises in 3D games, and ideally with foreskin. There are of course a billion futa games with grotesque veiny horsecocks, but there seem to be almost none which fit the above description.

Obviously, I'm asking for a friend.

oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Reactions: scrumbles

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
One of the best games for this genre was about gladiators but I don't remember the name of it.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Are you taking about Exiles?
There's definitely an extended gladiator sequence but it's not the main focus of the entire story, so they might not be talking about Exiles. Any opportunity to plug my game though!

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
There's definitely an extended gladiator sequence but it's not the main focus of the entire story, so they might not be talking about Exiles. Any opportunity to plug my game though!
Nono I was talking about Exiles. I just associated the thematic styles with Gladiators. I really loved sex scenes in that game. To the point that is not a bad idea to replay some gallery scenes. I don't remember if that was featured in Exiles.

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Nono I was talking about Exiles. I just associated the thematic styles with Gladiators. I really loved sex scenes in that game. To the point that is not a bad idea to replay some gallery scenes. I don't remember if that was featured in Exiles.
I’ve been tinkering with a gallery. No guarantees yet. But it’s planned.