VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Futa Groves [v1.0] [FapmanProductions]

1. 1.00 star(s)

3D Novelist

I'm sure the dev had good intentions, but... no, just no.
    I'm not rating the story because I simply didn't get that far.
    The image quality is terrible most of the time. It started decent, not good, but on a playable level and then it got worse and worse and worse.
    Sometimes I wasn't even sure anymore if they were renders made in Daz.

On top of that the dialog syntax was terrible as well. So many missing spaces after any type of punctuation. This cannot even be explained with "bad english". Text was probably copy pasted from somewhere else with formatting issues and the dev was too lazy to fix them. Or he wrote in high speed and never looked back... I don't know. I can't explain it.

Even though I always like to have more games with Futa/Trans content, I cannot recommend this game... sorry.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bunsel87

I had a lot of fun playing this. I doesn't take itself to seriously, and it shows in a good way.

Render quality is nice but nothing spectacular, story is a bit weirder than you would expect but in a nice way. It was a lot of fun to play this.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

radiells

It is a VN without any choices. Plot is a combination of down-to-earth tropes like abusive relationships, exploring workplace ethics, economic downturn consequences, plus some aliens, explosions and wrestling. Quite fun and not overly serious. Quality of writing is bad at the beginning, but becomes a lot better further on. Quality of renders is low (especially at the begging), but but not disgustingly so.

Sexy time consists mostly of intercourses with futas, and some ugly (in my opinion) transformations.

If you are somewhat desperate due to a low amount of completed futa games - I advise you to check this game out.

Developer can generate plot of decent quality and able to actually complete a sizable game. If he will improve his renders quality and use more commonly accepted proportions and looks for characters, he can easily become top-tier in this business.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Djtooth

This game starts out rough and kind of cruel but it definitely picks up once the characters start developing.
    The characters have depth the MC has a personality that matures over the story and the gags are funny.
    I loved this game solid 8.5/10
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0

The most glaring and obvious failing of this game is the massive inconsistency in quality. The 3D renders go from being ok to God awful in the same scenes thrice, the background is painful to the eyes majority of the time. Overall its far too unorganised to be at the bare minimum of beauty.

Then the story, in all honesty i feel like i get whip lashed half the time, i get it that the game tried to be comedic and doesnt take itself that seriously, but when i feel like im on a bad acid trip going down a rollercoaster while also trying to solve a rubics cube, it doesnt make a good recipe for a story.

This game is far FAR too rough to be called a good game, yet if it was refined or the dev learn and made a new game, this or its future inspiration could be a great game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

DannY Zen

One of the best femdom games on the site but it comes with a few twists that may not suit all audiences. If you're into femdom and want to try something unique and new, give this game a try. The models and scenes are okay-ish but the uniqueness of the game kinda overrides that. The writing is pretty witty as well and pandemic-y relevant if thats a thing since I haven't found a game that's set during the pandemic so far. Hope the developer continues to deliver unique femdom games tho since they are limited in quantity.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

onepoopyboi

THIS GAME IS NOT FOR ALL AUDIENCES.
    I personally love futas so this game is kind of a gold mine for me and if you are into futas then this game is probably good for you also femdom .
    I'm gonna be honest here MC grows tiddies and grows a big butt in the later stages and since I'm a complete degenerate that kinda turned me on if you are not into it don't play it.
    Also the renders have some weird proportions but hey its a game and we are here to have some fun obviously.
    Overall I'd give it - 9/10
    EDIT :
    I just completed the game was pretty nice but would have liked a choice in the ending . I wanted an ending with Mistress Lexi and Jenna but since part 2 is coming I'm excited to see how it turns out.
    Every domme and girls and futas are fine as fuck except that pathetic bitch Cindy , God I hope she has a miserable time in part 2.
    I also hope we get more scenes with the big tiddy domme alien with MC on receiving end ofcourse. :love:
  8. 4.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

This game is really REALLY weird, if you ignore that it's not that bad.
    Art is fine, but inconsistent and story is pretty much whatever random idea dev had he just put into the game, not caring about any of that causality nonsense.
    3 stars for futa content, otherwise would be 2 stars.

Edit: MC grows tits in the new update + more, so now he doesn't look weird as fk and looks good instead, + 1 star
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

3D models are very inconsistent. There are a couple of scenes in which the models are totally different and very very ugly. Also, they are totally out of proportion, the MC getting a huge disproportionate butt out of nowhere in the middle of the game. It's very very weird and need a ton of polishing.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

A good concept with poor execution, Futa Groves may be one of the ugliest ren'py game i have ever seen. The enviroments are nice sometimes, and a scene or two can even be described as "hot", but most scenes are filled with some of the most disgusting dude renders humanly possible. Every male character, from the MC to the NPCs, are absolutely horrendous and ruin any mood it attempted to establish. There is one scene, spoiler alert, where you can see into the MC's butt, and its literally just a hole the same color as his skin. I know nothing about game design, nor how hard it is to make these renders, but surely you could have found better, less skin walker-esque creatures. I get for some it's a design choice, but if the scenes actively suffer for it, and ultimately ruin the experience of the game, it's something to think about changing.

I'll give it three stars, there is potential here don't get me wrong, but until the awful MC is changed/fixed, its DOA.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

whotheff

Terrible art. Weird, disproportionate bodies, ugly faces. The story is also messy: "hi, let us fuck you" and it starts. Then Alliens appear.. I really tried to find something to like about this game, but no luck