RPGM Onhold Futa in the Police Academy

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
There are bandit girl and bullies. Did you find them?
Lost to the futa girl and persuaded the bullies, just that I thought that the demo end would be after returning to the academy so i thought i missed smth out, anyway the game seems to have a great potential and is really fun:)

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017

It's time to tell you when we're gonna release the version 0.2 that will take stock of Sasha's adventures in the city.
Good news. I can safely say that the version will be released on 8 April.
All that remains is some work on the last quest, then we should check the game to find bugs, if any, and translate the text.
Then we'll have to polish the game before the release, and, ta-daa, done!
I hope everything will go according to plan, and nothing is gonna change at the last minute. So your support could not come at a better time.

FutaBox

Oct 23, 2017
We released the new version, you can download it here:

It took even less than a month to develop this version.
That wasn't easy to do but we managed.

The version is publicly availabe, as planned.

Changelog 0.2
Changes:

• Some sections of the text at the start and in the middle of the game were adjusted (more suitable expressions were added)
  • Instructor Victoria was redrawn, her style is more feminine now.
  • Special pictures were added to the menu that vary with the clothes on Sasha.
  • All files of the game (except saves) are now in a single file.
  • The folder with the game has changelog where you can read about all changes that have occurred since the release of the new version.
  • Warning! Old saves don't work (if you don't want to start from the beginning, the version has saves before going to the city.)
    We've understood and fixed our mistakes, so your old saves will work in the future versions.
New:

• The second city block came alive.
    Ordinary people have now their dialogues, some of them may need your help.
  • 4 H-Scenes are available to play.
    One of them is an optional quest, try not to miss it while playing.
  • Sasha's morality level will drop significantly when making a special choice.
And the last thing.

We're always waiting for your interesting ideas and wishes, and, of course, if you see some mistakes, tell us about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote