VN - Ren'Py - Futa Inn [v0.0.1] [MrCheese25]

1. 4.00 star(s)

MrMrs952

Promising. Right now, I can't say much due to the extremely short length, but I like the concept and the characters shown so far. Looking forward to further development, and will update my review if the game expands.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lurker2117

So far so good! Quite a small intro but it seems polished, the bartender mechanics could be expanded in the future, and the art is cute.

Just one small thing, it looks very very similar to Otto Cubze, with their hairstyles, cages and faces, not complaining tho,specially if it develops into a more wholesome art
  3. 5.00 star(s)

idraigir

Obviously not a lot of content yet, but as a proof of concept it's pretty solid. The art and the writing are both very cute and made me want to see more, so I gonna give this 5 stars as a boost for confidence and incentive to keep this going. I think you can tell even from this short first part that both dev and artist put their hearts into this:)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mogia

short for now but promising ,art is pretty good and the story looks promising too looking forward to seeing the new characters that will be added over time

hope new content soon (y)(y)(y)

( I don't know what else to say for the 200 charac :LOL: )
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Heribor

It's very short, too short to be called a demo as suggest the other review, but i really like it !

If i could suggest something, i don't know if that was intended but try making scenes a bit longer, the first and only sex scene is really short.

I really hope this game won't be abandonned, good luck for the next updates !
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fun_bot

It's not much more than a demo, but I'm already eagerly awaiting more content! Everything from writing, music and graphics is simple yet effectively conveys its point, giving off a cozy vibe in a genre I have major thirst going on :giggle: