Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Oh god yes, if there's a list of games with that I'd love to take a gander at it.
Come to think of it, there's no tag for that here, is there?
Also! I'm up for anything Oviposition-wise. Monster girl on girl, whatever.
Bonus points if it's on male.

If there already is a list, let me know.
theres quite a few sidescrollers that have oviposition if you filter by latest updates, albeit most of them are pretty unsatisfying ToA has the best ones IMO (they really really need an expansion to the spider girl)

I was talking about LT to be honest.
its been awhile since I have played LT and if I recall you can eventually get one on your character, but I dont recall any monster being able to egg you up =(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

Mr. Mk31

Mar 4, 2021
570-3x.jpg

Hi guys I'm from middle east so i can't making a profile in (enter tranz ) can anyone helps me to find this comics
cause i wit more than 3 mounth

Forgive me about my english

Reactions: Damien Rocks

serpent25

Jun 29, 2023
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, and if it's not please send me somewhere else, but does anyone have Snickerz's newest Ben 10 futa on male comic? Currently it's behind his Subscribestar I think.

• Hey there

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
this isn't the thread to have this discussion, this thread is for sharing futa on male games or similar descriptions. This has been said multiple times throughout the history of this thread...
Usually, blocking those people works if you don't want to see those kinds of posts.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Usually, blocking those people works if you don't want to see those kinds of posts.
Well no, that's tantamount to ignoring a problem.
This is a recommendation thread, not a discussion thread, period, those who flood this place with arguments are in the wrong (Me included sometimes sure, but I tend to clean up after myself within a few days) a discussion thread can be made for your chosen topic if you please, but it's not what this thread is for, especially considering that it'll make the recommendations themselves for the most part go unnoticed, or end up lost to time hidden away between the pages & ultimately forgotten.
So no, "blocking" isn't gonna help that.
Just... Don't flood the thread with unrelated chatter, come on... It's not hard to do.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Ah yes, "Dragon Princess is hungry" is an action game with animated CG.
1690481447398.png
It includes Futa on Male scenes on more than one occasion. (And Oviposition to those who were hoping for some)
1690481639642.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/dragon-princess-is-hungry-1-01-tashikani.166919/
(There is no tag there that says futa/trans)
What this game needs above all else is a translation.
Locations:
Bat girls (Futa on male)
Squid queen (Oviposition)
Squid Mobs (Anal penetration with tentacles)
Fairy queen (She transforms you into a woman & then uses a futa dick to fuck you)
Angel Extra scene (Futa on male)

Feel free to add it to the list & to enjoy.

Oct 9, 2020
there is a new futa game on males that came out recently, it seems exaggerated but interesting above all I like the style of this artist a little bit and I notice a great size with the futanari, which is almost rare :

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Damien Rocks
5.00 star(s) 15 Votes