Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Which games do you guys consider the best in this niche?
Here are my options:

1) Futa Prision
2) Futadom World
3) Shadow over Blackmore

Shoutout to:

- Star Periphery
- Becoming a Femboy
- Femcity
- Tales of Androgyny
- Domination Desire: Banished (I'd typically place this high as it is one of my favorite games, but it actually doesn't have a lot of futa content. Nevertheless, Succubus Pacifier is great and that's why it is here)

Reactions: Choo-choo

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
17MOONKEYS changed name so no more confusion Valentines pic
I don't mean to be rude, as I totally understand and respect shouting out creators and not leaking their stuff right away since they need to make a living and even though we are pirates we do also support them if we can.

But at this point, and sorry for going off topic here to everyone, you seem like a SHILL for this particular creator which I have noticed also really likes to shill his stuff to an annoying amount outside of his own designated threads. If you aren't going to post the download links to the actual content and instead act like some sort of "free of charge" promoter please do it where it belongs. I think shilling out a bit is fine to get people interested, but you are kind of a pest at this point.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
I don't mean to be rude, as I totally understand and respect shouting out creators and not leaking their stuff right away since they need to make a living and even though we are pirates we do also support them if we can.

But at this point, and sorry for going off topic here to everyone, you seem like a SHILL for this particular creator which I have noticed also really likes to shill his stuff to an annoying amount outside of his own designated threads. If you aren't going to post the download links to the actual content and instead act like some sort of "free of charge" promoter please do it where it belongs. I think shilling out a bit is fine to get people interested, but you are kind of a pest at this point.
1708064083409.jpeg
Someone finally said it,this has been on my mind since the heian era ,but i just couldn't put it into words without a heavy amount of slurs and various profanities..Thanks King:PogChamp:

futanon

Sep 17, 2022
View attachment 3358417
Someone finally said it,this has been on my mind since the heian era ,but i just couldn't put it into words without a heavy amount of slurs and various profanities..Thanks King:PogChamp:

real

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018

Ah yeah... I did notice the thread was being flooded with 3D "under construction" material.
If anything, if this is shilling, then shilling here is probably not a good idea anyway.

Sukernet

Jun 21, 2023
Ah yeah... I did notice the thread was being flooded with 3D "under construction" material.
If anything, if this is shilling, then shilling here is probably not a good idea anyway.
I would say shilling ones project is ok to get a bit of traction, I am not against promoting ones work (Star Periphery and A Failure to Launch are things that come to mind) when they are starting out.

But they need to stop flooding other threads in this manner. This guy wasn't even requesting someone to subscribe and give out the content, he was already a sub, refusing to post what he was linking to and spamming this place in the process. I simply called him a shill because he was someone with access to the content other than the developer posting paywalled links he could use. There's nothing wrong with not sharing, I am just against being obnoxious (as for it being a good idea or not, it depends on if the developer of said game is also here engaging with the community so I can't call it a net positive or negative 100%).

Reactions: Fearnaught

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Hi guys can someone tell me how i turn unity 64 bit game on computer 32 bit is there something like Renpy for help ?
Make your own thread/search in General Discussions or try asking in these threads .

Also,I swear this is the third time I have encountered this comment,but when I went to check I couldn't find those posts:WaitWhat: Did you or the mods delete them?

Reactions: Rzy and Choo-choo

FLOTAC216

Sep 25, 2017
Make your own thread/search in General Discussions or try asking in these threads .

Also,I swear this is the third time I have encountered this comment,but when I went to check I couldn't find those posts:WaitWhat: Did you or the mods delete them?
I have definitely seen that comment before as well
google says no, you can't run 64 bit games on 32 bit
Yes, I did, sorry for that, but I was looking for it and couldn't find a way, so I just gave it up, but thanks for trying to help.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes