Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Well, I'm one of the people who is actually into this kind of shit, so bite me! :devilish:
I need another beat 'em up with futanari enemies raping the male player, but I keep getting the same recommendations which are Solas City Heroes and Kinky Fight Club. Are there really no other beat 'em ups with futanari on male? Yumesame by excessm had only one futanari enemy.

hotunivac

Aug 10, 2023
I need another beat 'em up with futanari enemies raping the male player, but I keep getting the same recommendations which are Solas City Heroes and Kinky Fight Club. Are there really no other beat 'em ups with futanari on male? Yumesame by excessm had only one futanari enemy.
Heroine Rumble is the best in this genre IMHO. Just add "mode"s from loverslab and learn how to edit grabdatafor better experience ;)

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I'd be willing to make the art for one if you'll have me to make one together.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Michael_78

Aug 7, 2024
Is there anything from mikeymack himself?
There was just few short one's from him in rule 34
He must be on patreon or something

iayze

Sep 13, 2018
I have a request from my friends who are interested in fuck face and deepthruth, this collection is very diverse and very attractive, but unfortunately it requires membership and I don't have access due to international sanctions and I get blocked.It is possible for a friend to become a member and share videos ??
I like this collection very much, please:cry:

i just uploaded a bunch over on this site

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Sorry, dude, I'm not really much into those "beat 'em up" games in general, be it futa-on-male, femdom or otherwise... I've always preferred VN and resource-management sandbox types of games, if done right.

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Heroine Rumble is the best in this genre IMHO. Just add "mode"s from loverslab and learn how to edit grabdatafor better experience ;)
Someone did recommend that to me, but the experience is over too quickly. Sometimes the futanari opponent never performs the futanari-on-male attack and just goes for the pin. There was a time when so many people put out action games with female protagonists fending off weird dudes who rape her the moment they made contact with her. I just wanted someone to flip it around with weird ladies raping the male player, but no one ever did it. Futanari on male is even more of a niche, but this which I had recommended in the past has such a situation where random futanari molesters simply want to get off on the male player. I wish something like this also existed as a beat 'em up.

Cureblaze00

Dec 18, 2020
Seems like another case of portraying dominant women (be them futas or not) as evil characters that will use you/take advantage of you/should not be trusted. Hope to see these bias completely broken someday :(
I'm more of a person who wants normal futas who usually sound of mind but then something makes them go berserk because Ain't no way futas are all just malicious dominatrixes ALL THE TIME.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
I'm more of a person who wants normal futas who usually sound of mind but then something makes them go berserk because Ain't no way futas are all just malicious dominatrixes ALL THE TIME.
In this game,

most girls are partaking in a sort of illegal sport where it's a free-for-all at the guy.
One is there kind of shy & guilty over being there.
If you offer marriage, she blushes & accepts those terms with just the most gleeful of expressions.

Reactions: Belly97

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Admit it.
In these games, every time we finish the game, even with the gallery unlocked, we just go looking for that one weak little futa enemy on that one corner of that one 3rd level with an FoM game over scene & just... Let it happen.
View attachment 3849107 View attachment 3849109
What is the source of this comic?
Both you guys are on your Villan Arc rn hahaha
View attachment 3910444
Like the comic I quoted above, I've played Double Dragon and other beat 'em ups for the wrong reason which is watching the lone female enemy destroy the male player. It gets me so much heat on beat 'em up forums where the concept of a strong female is anathema to them, and femdom fetish games are the worst things anyone can make but have absolutely no problem with big men groping other men. They'll gladly praise Skinny and Franko which had one male enemy taunting the player by telling him to suck his dick, but the Steam version of Smash Boy gets banned from discussion.
In this game,

most girls are partaking in a sort of illegal sport where it's a free-for-all at the guy.
One is there kind of shy & guilty over being there.
If you offer marriage, she blushes & accepts those terms with just the most gleeful of expressions.
Cruelmy also made the RPG Maker title I mentioned a few posts earlier, but he loves futanari on female and scat. It's refreshing that someone finally made a futanari-on-male title that didn't hide the male the way almost every male protag is hidden. I hate getting into arguments that are always "Well the game is made for men who always have to insert themselves into the situation." I don't play Double Dragon because I want a woman to beat me up; I play it because I like watching Linda beat Billy up.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes