Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Does anyone have this version and any other videos from DreamVRX?:
Oh I remember this one (or at least the one with an angel\ demon). I once asked about it, and someone gave a link, but the videos were, sadly, not worth the bandwidth. :cautious:

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
Oh I remember this one (or at least the one with an angel\ demon). I once asked about it, and someone gave a link, but the videos were, sadly, not worth the bandwidth. :cautious:
There's 4 versions of the same video, but this is the only one I could find. He also has multiple futa on male/female videos but can't find any of them. Also yea his animation movement is kinda clunky, but that might also be VaM's fault.
I reuploaded Into The Darkness,

Last edited:

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Are there any games like Fetish Locator where you have routes like the Lyssa Route where the futa looks all sexy ,wear heels etc and can have a romance route with her? Fetish locator was alright but I want more opportunities to bottom for a hot futa or exclusively bottom for her. Less male on futa, more futa on male so to speak with still with some romance elements.

May 25, 2022
Are there any games like Fetish Locator where you have routes like the Lyssa Route where the futa looks all sexy ,wear heels etc and can have a romance route with her? Fetish locator was alright but I want more opportunities to bottom for a hot futa or exclusively bottom for her. Less male on futa, more futa on male so to speak with still with some romance elements.
the Prison 2 has some futas, all with futa on male routes that can be completed quite quickly (they are side characters with short endings)

lolnolol69

Oct 25, 2022
How to watch it?
Sorry, had to post these!!

(*Dggeneratore*)
Non Patreon Works

Other patreon works

bimboy series

Arschstopfers series

Cougar's Pecker series

detention series

Princess Pets series