Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

flapjj

Aug 13, 2017
thanks guys i already knew about those creators... this just mean that we have not enough of futa on male creators honestly.,.. so few so little vids and comics, i wish i had the knowledge to create futa x male vids/comics
This is the major problem and why I started making Futa x Male Content.

It takes a little while to get started but with 3d programs as good as they are nowadays anyone can make content.

You and anyone else is here who is giving it serious thought feel free to DM me and I will help out as much as I can, more creators in this space are desperately needed.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
thanks guys i already knew about those creators... this just mean that we have not enough of futa on male creators honestly.,.. so few so little vids and comics, i wish i had the knowledge to create futa x male vids/comics
I agree with you, the genre of futa and fantasy was precisely created for men, not women, unfortunately, most designers put it next to women, which no one enjoys, or because of the lack of quality videos and futa x male, others are attracted to watching. They will, I have been very disappointed in these few years

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
futas were created by men for men. Still,creators go with futa on female. Most futa fans have something to say that they don't want to say...
...Wait, what? I'm legitimately confused here.

was precisely created for men, not women, unfortunately, most designers put it next to women, which no one enjoys,
Well, there are those who'd disagree... I misread the title and thought this was the MALE ON FUTA recommendation thread I'd been on earlier. Would've left quietly except for these philosophical statements about the potential true nature of my fetishes...

Last edited:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes