Recommending FUTA ON MALE content collection(list)

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Can someone recommend me a game similar to futadomworld. That is, a game in which the male is considered inferior
There are plenty. The problem is that most of them are in early development and will probably never get finished.
In this particular thread, you might want to take a look at:
  1. Futa Groves
  2. XXX Files (an x-files themed spin-off of Futadom World)
  3. Shackles of Ellswyn
  4. A failure to launch (not as explicit as Futadom World, but it's still a society where dickgirls run things)
  5. Star Periphery (like A failure to launch, not as explicit, but still close)
  6. A futa future
  7. SinCity (not a futa-dominated world, but the PC is captured and subdued by dickgirls)
There are a bunch of others that also feature femdom, see the appropriate subsection in the list. Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Indrue._.

Indrue._.

Feb 24, 2022
Ce ne sono in abbondanza. Il problema è che la maggior parte di essi è in fase di sviluppo iniziale e probabilmente non verrà mai completata.
In questo particolare thread, potresti voler dare un'occhiata a:
  1. Futa Groves
  2. XXX Files (uno spin-off a tema x-files di Futadom World)
  3. Catene di Ellswyn
  4. Un mancato lancio (non così esplicito come Futadom World, ma è ancora una società in cui le ragazze del cazzo gestiscono le cose)
  5. Star Periphery (come Un mancato lancio, non così esplicito, ma comunque vicino)
  6. Un futa futuro
  7. SinCity (non un mondo dominato dalla futa, ma il PC è catturato e sottomesso da dickgirls)
Ce ne sono molti altri che presentano anche il femdom, vedere la sottosezione appropriata nell'elenco. Saluti!
[/CITAZIONE]
I've played all these games except the unreleased Futadom World, but thank you :)

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I think there needs to be a "Japanese"/"Western" Tag on games so that people can find the games they want much more easily without having to go through a million Japanese games just to find one western game. :( It's sooo extremely hard to find even a single decent western game on here without first going through thousands of japanese games. :(
I agree. Japanese games are kinda "fine" by themselves, but really: the censorship, the (sometimes) lack of translation, and the awful banners that don't tell you anything (unless you can read Japanese) are just annoying.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Futaisekai has released the first version of his own game. You can see more info about the game and a small preview of the game here:

Reactions: jwalker997

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
The futa isekai guy is doing a game on renpy but it is currently on update one and in his highest fanbox tier for now

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Interesting. Hope someone end up putting a link here (on the forum) later. :)

301stLegion

Oct 27, 2018
Not seen it mentioned in this thread, did a quick search and went back a few pages but may have missed it.

Renja has made a futa on male RPG. It's pretty bare bones in terms of combat, nor is it the Iliad in terms of length but I feel is worth the mention here.

That's the fantia post where you can download the demo, it's fully free you just need an account and to follow them.

There's also this which they made as a precursure game if you like, it's more of a tech demo but it's pretty much all futa on male as well.

5.00 star(s) 15 Votes