Ren'Py - Completed - Futa Paradise [Final] [Kenningsly]

1. 3.00 star(s)

xa0

This game can be described in one statement - sandbox style story about redhead dickgirl working in sunny resort. But let's go a bit deeper... But watch out for the bottom cause this ain't too deep.

PROS:
    + Nice graphics with lots of sexy girls. If you skip MC's dick they even have normal body proportions and faces. Well at least this time MC's dick is smaller than her arm.
    + Simple but clear and tidy UI with relaxing background music.
    + Some time, money and stats management mechanics as in decent sandbox should be.

CONS:
    - While story takes place in resort full of sexy women we don't have many interactions with them. Each of many jobs is repeating pattern of very short scenes with MC looking at them and imaging what should she do to them but she never does.
    - Few girls have short story chains and while encounters with them are sexy we don't get that much details and pictures. And animations are very short and very rare.
    - Dialogues are often over-elaborate with to much nonsense talking.
    - Characters are boring and there's nothing interesting in them besides their bodies.
    - We have many stats and perks but most of them are useless. They mainly increases money earned on certain jobs and only thing we can spent money on is... Training the stats and paying for rented room. And getting enough money is no problem at all. This makes all the training/managing mechanics a bit pointless.

So game looks good but we soon find out that it only looks like good sandbox but actually lacks many aspects good sandbox should have. This game is shouting and begging for more girls with more detailed scenes and most important actual use of all this grinded stats to get mentioned scenes and affect possible outcomes.

But don't get me wrong. Game is OK to play and you can surely check it out but just don't expect high quality content.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sixpo2

The game has pretty poor graphics. The renders are bad as well. The characters don't look attractive, the dick of futa MC looks like it is from i different person. The story is poor as well. The animations are slow with bugs. The game mechanics is bad as well.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

GoodGamesMakeMeSadAtEnd

good enough, a little too much of voyeur content, but as its hard to find a game with futa protagonist that also has decent girls worth playing it( i suggest you skipping the grinding/shit chat tho).
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Bloodguard

I would really like to rate this better, as it had potential, but it does pretty much everything wrong that you want in a futa game.
    + has some nice music, though some variety would be nice.
    + Pretty and unique girls, especially the MC. No Supermodels, which is nice.

- No animations except for the intro masturbation scenes. Just still slides after that.
    - Almost no penetration shown. Aside from a few creampies, we see almost no penetration shots. No anal penetration shots at all, just the dialogue, which is very disappointing. If you have no animations and no penetrations, your lewds better have some sexy sounds, right? Nope.
    - Way too much dialogue, not enough renders. So much inner monologue, especially in the lewd scenes. Might get over 100 lines per render, that's lines not words. So over wordy and most of it is inane banter that is not remotely funny. Not enough dirty talk or sexy narration, which would at least have made good use of so many extra words.
    - Endings are trash. Just pretty much 6 identical endings with slightly different renders and no sex scenes. Same shot reused just different girls.
    - Futa has no vagina. This is more a personal beef, but she needs both sex organs and just has a dick. This greatly limits sexy time potential. Not that it matters in this game, as lewds are a snooze fest, but it should.
    - No sexy sounds or animations in lewd scenes. Very disappointing.
    Just a few tweaks could have made this a good game, as the Dev has some skill for the renders, and the writing, if made much less verbose, would be passable.
    Overall, the grind is not worth the reward, and this game is a waste of time for anyone wanting to scratch the futa itch.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

radiells

I played this game in VN mode. It has great renders, good writing, no technical issues, and futa fun (rare and welcome property). Story is functional, but nothing too interesting. Renders used too sparely imo: one of the not-so-numerous sex scenes can have only ~5 renders of action. Pacing of events in VN mode is somehow strange: 68 days of mostly ogling cute girls, and only after that MC gets some action (~30 days before premature end). One more issue - text box tend to overlap most interesting image parts. It should be possible to play an adult VN with one hand! This can be fixed by showing image without text, or decreasing size of text and keeping textbox in mind during rendering.

Overall, in my eyes author needs to fix only a few shortcomings to graduate from an meh to great.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

guiness

negative point :
    This game is funny but the gameplay is very complicated with doesn't funny choice. It's very repetitive .
    positive point:
    The graphisms are really great with many different sex scene.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Comproser

Version Played: 0.11 downloaded from Nopy here
    Short Answer: Not a bad game, definitely enjoyable. Futa/Trans is generally a bit more specific, so it's always going to be a more niche game if that's what the focus is on. The groundwork is decent, I think it could do with improvements here and there, but if we're on the 11th version, going numerically from 0.1 to 0.11, that implies this is ealry days, so there's still plenty of room for this to grow.

Characters: Not hugely special here - so far they're fairly generic, and there hasn't been too much depth shown. Madame Irene has a little bit more to her, although everything revealed was sexual, but I think the skeletons of character that have been introduced do have promise. I hope the dev expands more on who the other people are.

Renders: They're good - the biggest flaw I guess would be the jizz, but I think we can all agree doing jizz in 3d modelling is difficult, and this is definitely on the good side of them. Apparently a recent update was spent redoing old renders to make them better, which I don't think is a bad thing. I believe improving old content should always be balanced with introducing new, so we'll so how that plays out going forwards.

Story & Writing: Writing is okay, there are points here and there where the grammar definitely falls apart, and conversation doesn't flow as naturally. Some of the h scenes with Madame Irene definitely have that in. That said, other bits of the script are better - hopefully at some point there will also be a dialogue pass. Story is nothing special, but nor does it need to be - you get a new job at a resort, and start trying to fuck everyone you can, it's exactly what it needs to be. I especially can't argue against this, as the setting has parallels to a game I've been working on myself.

The Sex: I wish we could get a gallery update so we could redo scenes without having to manage a collection of saves. The scenes themselves are decent, some done a bit better than others. A few more oral scenes would be nice personally, and what would be good would be more random scenes in the daily jobs that can be repeated - and more situations where you have agency over what you do with the partners would be great as well.

Mechanics and Gameplay: It's standard for a light sandbox/life sim. I think the jobs could do with names on them on the actions screen, and tell you how much energy they use. The "randomly" sleeping in appears to be when you finish the evening activity with 0 energy, feels a little random sometimes. The perks are weird as Guyin points out, with the contradicting two, but they're easy enough to all unlock. I think we could actually do with adding a little more complexity somewhere, even though someone else in the thread earlier was complaining about grinding. Personally, I think it's fairly balanced - it's easy to get the $350 for the rent, you level up quite quickly, and really it's a minor barrier to build investment before the sex - as most of these games are. I think it achieves that well, and I might be a minority that would want more complications on the gameplay - although I still think we should get more sex scenes throughout it all, especially on the jobs.

Closing Notes and Thoughts: Good start, the updates seem consistent looking at patreon history, perhaps not a huge amount of content in each, but slow and steady wins the race. I'll probably keep an eye on this and come back every 2nd update or so. I think this is a 3.5 or so, and I've put 4. To solidify the 4 and move up to a 5:
    • More depth to gameplay
    • More encounters, particulary random ones while doing jobs
    • More agency in encounters, e.g. the random part is Guest 37 hits on you while at the bar, and then instead of the game picking 1 or 3 scenes for you, you get the choice
    • Gallery Replay
    • Tidying up the writing and dialogue here and there
    But your milage may vary as always
  8. 2.00 star(s)

mofu2x

Okay dialogue and DAZ renders that are only occasionally gremlin-ish are marred by terrible sex dialogue and a grind system that forces you to play in the most boring way possible in order to unlock more content.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

Considering this game is still a bit early in development, it's quite good. There's not much content yet and animations could certainly get some polishing and not be so static. But the gameplay is nice and the art is good.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Wellthisisinteresting

Very good content for such an early stage, even if its somewhat repetitive, but the scenes are great. The MC is likable and fun, and the resort where she works is also a great setting. Story is somewhat lacking, and there is isnt that much depth to any of the other characters than the MC; we know her situation and thoughts but not her background, I feel this could be expanded a bit more.

Graphics are good and writing too, what I felt was a bit off was the balance between the grinding and reward, to much grinding for my taste. Anyway, a great futa game for lovers for futa on female content, I hope for more of this so it gets a more fleshed out setting and story to it, it has a really good start going for it. Currently I'll rate it 8/10.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Avakao

It's a surprisingly relaxing game. The just bad thing is the many reused scenes instead of routes or character developments, etc. I love the design, and the quality of the 3d art is awesome. the MC is sweet and the scenes already there are really nice. But like I said, I hope in the future we get more than a loop of few scenes over and over.