Roofus

Sep 14, 2017
nope...not yet
Actually, that's not true.

After you finish all quests and get into miss Maiko's house to hack her pc, Roxy will come home and you'll have a scene with her memories how she was fucking a student girl.

Reactions: joehoe

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Futa Quest v0.35Test.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 14.07.2019

Last edited:

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Updated Map file to address Russian text when trying to get around the dog at the Princess' house.

Unzip and drop the Map002.json into the \www\data folder, and allow overwrite.

Now that I've found these files, I might try to clean up some of the mangled grammar and translations.

Reactions: redbible

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
does connies content end when yor locked out of her house or can you make her forgive you in this update?

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
This game has alot grinding to get any scenes, plus since dev has bad habit to start new game with out completing old ones i can't recommend this game.

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
So i'm done with Velma looking girl and I played with gamer girl now I need to get internet for her from bitch lady office but I cant go there. What I should do next? Is there something with the dog?

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
So i'm done with Velma looking girl and I played with gamer girl now I need to get internet for her from bitch lady office but I cant go there. What I should do next? Is there something with the dog?
the dog i don't know, i think you can't get past it, but you can make a hole in the fence to peep at the princess.

as for the internet part, go in the morning all the way to the left side of the map and go down as you'll see a person at the other side of the gate

Reactions: Roofus

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
the dog i don't know, i think you can't get past it, but you can make a hole in the fence to peep at the princess.

as for the internet part, go in the morning all the way to the left side of the map and go down as you'll see a person at the other side of the gate
I can't do any of that. When I talk to the person she sas she doesn't need anything. I click all over the fence and nothing happens

joehoe

Sep 17, 2018
I can't do any of that. When I talk to the person she sas she doesn't need anything. I click all over the fence and nothing happens
hmm, maybe you need to give lessons to advance in the game
and try going into the little shed on the right side of your house, if you can enter it you can cut a hole trough the fence of the princess

Reactions: rKnight

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
Can someone please share the saves that FutaBox has apparently provided us with.
I dont wanna go through all that grinding all over again.

Reactions: Adum69
2.80 star(s) 40 Votes