Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
i still cant figure out how to start princess content after the wolf is sent away any help would be appreciated

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Raxy wil pay a lot for take revenge on Maiko? Why? She one was bullied bu principal don't oderwise. Why the hell rox gone pay a lot for her revenge? She is one be take reveng. Roxy don't will pay for take revenge but, she want make Pincipal gone fired.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
There are three glaring problems that make FutaBox games relatively unplayable. Those are the lack of a scene replay gallery, lack of a guide, and long RPG maker effects cluttering the sex scenes.

For point one, below is a bunch of times it's been meantioned before: An absolute necessity for an adult game is the ability to replay scenes. If you can't do that the game is broken. I'm not going to play through the game every time I want to revisit a scene, and saves in RPG maker don't given any indication of which scene goes with which save.
There any way to repeat the events?
Nope. Save OFTEN, and in different slots, so that you can go back to replay. My biggest gripe with this dev is a lack of gallery menus.
Me:
Will this game have a gallery?
Is there a gallery?
Those pictures aren't even encrypted. Just look at them in the folder. Not to mention that RPGM is a mess in general, especially if you want to add something like gallery into it.
->Looking at images isn't the same as replaying a scene. There are plenty of RPG Maker games that have a proper working scene replay gallery. Lust Vessel,Yorna, Succubus Tales; I could name more if needed. I think in the easiest scenario, all you have to do is a copy any given event page, remove any variable checks or changes, and place them in a room that the player is sent to after the game is over, if you don't want to mess with variable checks to see if the scene has already been viewed. My method could be wrong, but I'm sure the developer has the skill to make it work.

For point 2, these games are a bit confusing. It's often hard to figure what you're supposed to do at any given time. Just make a written guide. That's all that needs to be done. Especially now that there are going to be multiple endings.

For point 3, those RPG maker sprite scenes are fine but absolutely not during sex scenes. We're trying to view your beautiful h scene art and scene dialogue, but it's constantly interrupted by these. Please just take them out. I don't need to see the hearts or the character sprite walking somewhere. Just cg and text. If you want to introduce the scene for a few lines before you show the art, then just use a black screen.
I love the artstyle, but this game is honestly the perfect example of why everybody hates rpgmaker games, extremely long and unnecessary cutscenes filled with slow transition effects and rpgmaker sounds, hearts, .... , explanation marks, etc constantly popping up for no reason, walking speed like both her legs are broken, and ridiculous amount of cutscenes. The tutorial almost made me quit the game on the spot
^Tough but fair. I can't remember if there is or isn't, but an option to fast forward text with shift or whatever helps too, provided the RPG maker sprite cutscenes are cut out.

Those are really the three main things holding these games back. I want to tack on that these games have all been really short and it would be better to just work on a larger game because it would be a lot more satisfying to play, but there may be people who prefer playing short games. I don't really know so I didn't include it with the other three points above.

These games could be really good, but these issues really need to be fixed. This is like the bare minimum to make an adult RPG maker Game work.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Started a new game. Had my first class. Met Chuck in the morning...
Now I can't move forward. Every single door I've tried says 'nothing to do here' except the school (which is empty) and the personal room (also empty).
Am I just blind? Because I really can't seem to see anything I can do. Is there a time button I don't see?

Reactions: jed999

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Futa Quest v0.65.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you start a new game and no other save files are present, you can import a save file provided by the dev.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.05.2020

Last edited:

ssj4kakarott

Jun 1, 2018
a walk-through would be nice, this game has very horrible direction, no clue what to do or where to go. i can only talk to the Velma looking chick and that is it, no one else will interact with me, i can only get the class to like the 3rd class and it keeps repeating over and over again. what do you do in this game???

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
a walk-through would be nice, this game has very horrible direction, no clue what to do or where to go. i can only talk to the Velma looking chick and that is it, no one else will interact with me, i can only get the class to like the 3rd class and it keeps repeating over and over again. what do you do in this game???
I can't even do that. I barely found the sparkle that introduces Chuck (he backpack with legs), and now can't find a single thing to do. All the girls are unreachable. All the doors other than the school and the shack (why does it have a pile of shattered crap and cracks?) that you stay in tell me the smae 'nothing to do here' type of message. I've only done one class.

Reactions: ssj4kakarott

Ron42

Aug 15, 2018
Hi everybody, is there any chance to have a save end of 035, because the safe in the download is the end of 045 and does not continue.
Thanks

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Ok so I'm stuck, I decided to continue from my last save from v0.3.5(works fine btw) because that version was bugged I only did half the content so working my way through the rest and am stuck on the 3ed night with Maiko Roxy keeps saying "I dont feel good, I better go to Maiko later" I've been looking for a way to progress for an hour now.

2.80 star(s) 40 Votes