gshaa9

Feb 14, 2021
Does anyone have a save right after you need to come to Maiko at night after she told you so after the class? I've missed that and getting the bad ending some time later... I belive it was around v 0.85 or 0.95.

Jan 1, 2021
I need help. For context I just picked up the game since v1.25, Im tying to get into the v1.35 content but everyone ether says "thats all for this update" or "I need to handle other business in the camp first. What have I missed? I did the princess stuff with the people horses, Maiko took Rachel's computer and it says come back when we get it back, Ive got the picture of maiko sitting on Thing's face, I "checked up" on Silvia. What am I missing?

chipsahoye89

Mar 20, 2019
I was playing from version 1.15 and my saves are not showing up in the new game? anyway to take my save from that verison and move it to the new 1.45?

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

Futa Quest express news
A little news, so you don't get bored waiting.
The characters in the upcoming update are Rachel, Princess, Connie, and someone else.
Also there are some events that should happen in 1.55 that can literally take the game to another level of positioning.
For us as developers, they were extremely welcome.
Unfortunately, world events are pushing us toward shorter intervals between versions. We just can't afford to make far-reaching plans, because a lot of things change literally after just a few days.
On the one hand it is good, because you can enjoy new versions more often, but on the other hand it is bad because quality takes time and therefore the amount of available content is forced to decrease.
That's why we're lowering our standard release schedule from 3.5 months to 2.5 months for a while.
Maybe sometimes it will be possible to release everything a little faster without critical loss of content.

That's all for now.
Don't get bored and take care of yourself, my friends.

Reactions: NierBooT

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017

In spite of all the difficulties in the world and with the payment systems, the development is surprisingly going very well.
In a short time, the new part was able to become noticeably fleshed out with art and text. Apparently the game itself wants us to release version 1.55 because there will be very interesting content, which will open up a lot of possibilities for the game.

We'll do our best to try to release a new part of Roxy's adventures in December.
For now, unfortunately, these are just our optimistic plans.
We will be able to tell you the exact date later.

P.S. Also for all the people from all countries and regions.

Just a reminder that we have a page and if you are able to support us there, we would be incredibly grateful.

In spite of all the difficulties in the world and with the payment systems, the development is surprisingly going very well.
In a short time, the new part was able to become noticeably fleshed out with art and text. Apparently the game itself wants us to release version 1.55 because there will be very interesting content, which will open up a lot of possibilities for the game.

We'll do our best to try to release a new part of Roxy's adventures in December.
For now, unfortunately, these are just our optimistic plans.
We will be able to tell you the exact date later.

P.S. Also for all the people from all countries and regions.

Just a reminder that we have a page and if you are able to support us there, we would be incredibly grateful.

2.90 star(s) 43 Votes