Unity - Completed - Futa Succu ReaseLotte Adventure 7: Mastema's Conspiracy [Final] [BlackSubmarine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

Man the art and the animations are amazing, if not for the fact that most of it is far too niche for my tastes, i would have rated this 5/5. The gameplay was fun but basic, didnt take too long to finish as well.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Rophyr

Actually cool to play once and battle fuck are really good
    The big problem is the translation, there is literally sentance not translated, a lot not translated that's sad but the game overall I found it cool to play
  3. 4.00 star(s)

straydogg

most excellent really good game , gaphics and music not bad, great consept, and fun to play , nice job on this game i say, this i would enjoy playing, controls well and not too hard to complete, or play very very nice job congrates
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Nayko93

this is a review of the english product , not the game in itself :

this game is totaly unplayable , it have the worst translation i've ever see
    sometimes there are even lines no translated at all

it looks like the one who did the translation let the machine do it and did not even bother to just read it once to check if it was ok

another great jap game who will never be translated in English, since in 99% of the time , if a game has already been translated, he will never be re-translated again, even if the first translation is horible

too bad , this game looked great ...