Unity - Completed - Futa University [v2.0] [Cute Pen Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Honestly the gameplay is not bad, I'm not a fan of bejeweled but I still caught myself playing this more than I should.

The issue for me was the lack of a proper reward, after you finally beat each level all you get is a single static 3D image...

I was expecting a full scene with multiple images or even animations considering how challenging the minigames are, but that single image you unlock after beating each level is so unrewarding that I lost my motivation to keep playing after a while.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Mandi_Swallows

The renders are good and I would be ok with the premise if the matching game was based on any skill or progressive mechanic. Currently, there is no story, just a tutorial that is already overly difficult to the point that you have to use bonuses just to beat it and a series of progressively more difficult matching games with only a CG payoff at the end. Not really worth playing in my opinion.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

no_name_742

mildly interesting game.
    Gameplay, its a match 3 so i dont care, that doesnt mean its good or bad i just have no interest, so i cant say if its good or bad.
    Story is really basic, a little dialogue after matches but not enough for any sort of character development.
    L ack of backgrounds art, doesnt feel like a school setting as a result.
    Character models are great but limited, each scene is just one image.