capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Why did the call him two holes? Rye didn't mentioned that in her story and suddenly the MC knows the name when he talked to the mom

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Is there another sex scene with with renee if take her bribe but sex instead of money? She says she will make an opportunity to do but it never comes up. Unless it's the trap threeway that happens regardless of having that conversation.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Have to admit i liked this update. Definitelly the most complex from all the paths so far. They need to work on fixing their schedule but despite from that they delivered something really good. :)

Anyone knows what are all the choices that lead to diferent paths in this update?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
yes and if you cant pay anymore you become an mrea slut and are tasked with the honor of pleasing those mrea officers anytime they want. So its a part of the story/ending... so i dont get the complains...
The increase in "taxes" as the game progresses is just forcing you to go a certain direction eventually. Any time you remove choice from a player, it's not a good thing. It's poor development forcing a player to do something, when there could be a choice. In this case the choice is to just grind money and stats, and even then eventually it will catch up to you and that choice is removed.

Reactions: Arcane666

MisterBrian

Apr 12, 2018
Have to admit i liked this update. Definitelly the most complex from all the paths so far. They need to work on fixing their schedule but despite from that they delivered something really good. :)

Anyone knows what are all the choices that lead to diferent paths in this update?
From my memory : when choosing plan how to approach upper crust party, choice "crashing it" results in you being sent to brothel, all other choices are progressing story further.

From there,you can :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Choo-choo

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
From my memory : when choosing plan how to approach upper crust party, choice "crashing it" results in you being sent to brothel, all other choices are progressing story further.

From there,you can :
what brothel ending? i get only the one where rye rapes me on the hook or with the 2 military girls

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
See, the thing I hate most about this game is not just the (very (very)) long gaps between each release (least, not that by itself) but the fact that it's coupled with each release being really good.
This update was nothing short of fantastic. It's everything this game is about—humorous tones and characters, extremely intense moments, borderline horror atmosphere, multiple branching dialogues and endings, and lots of deprivation, degenerates, debauchery & dicks. Lots of big, juicy futa dicks.
But unfortunately, and I hate to say it, it's never worth the sheer length of waiting for the next release, no matter how great they do. This update should've been done much sooner as it's not like it's a completely new romance path; they were just finishing what they started months ago.

On a more positive note, as I said, this update was grand. We finally made it to the conclusion of Rye's story! That makes a total of 3 fully romancable futas to enjoy and find an ending with. (Well, 4 if you want to count Shauna and the fact that she has "endings".)

Also, since I'm in good spirits I can provide a walkthrough on how to achieve the best ending among the branching paths during the 'Romanov Family Mansion' sequence. At this point in the game you will be given a week to talk with 3 characters. Renee (Mother), Renata (Rye's Sister), and of course Rye.

There are a few more endings, of which are good and bad, and while although there are I believe 3 ways to get a good ending, this one in particular gives you the chance of scoring a proper romance with Rye.

Whelp, with this update finally bringing Rye to a close I guess now we play the excruciatingly long waiting game for the next girl. From what I remember from a while back it seems that Claudia (MREA policewoman/tax collector) might be the next futa the patreon cloud wants to see. Personally I want her also, considering she's the only character in the game that has a history with the MC.

And before I end this post, here's Rye dancing in a toga to 'Yakety Sax'. :giggle:

Rye_Toga_Dance.gif

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
i appreciate the link, but i ended up figuring out the console commands.

it was fun to play the game without all the stupid increasing rent/tax mechanics.
What are the console commands?
Edit: i'm dumb, for anyone who uses the console just type "money=1000" or the same with energy

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
What are all the endings? There is Rye opening a abused male home, the brothel one and the bind dungeon one, and the corporate Rye. Any other endings or did I get them all?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

From there,you can :
Just wanted to add another ending. The happiest one and also the best one, at least for me. :love:

edit: didn't notice @Anonny had already talked about the best ending last page. :LOL:

Seriously, this update was amazing.Rye's path indeed had more content than both Suni and Vicky's path combined.

Rasori

Oct 7, 2018
Can anyone take a step by step game? since the road to Rye was completed, including the routes of Suni and Vicky.

TrollTimes

Aug 29, 2017
It seems that they've started to integrate the paths between each other a little more with Rye's path.

* If you met her at night after the fail with Vicky, she'll like you slightly more (though it's too bad that it doesn't change depending on how you deal with her) and consider you a friend. She'll actually apologize for making you kiss her balls and you get the option to declare your love to her. Of course, it obviously fails and you get a game over.

* On the other hand, if you enter the pub for the first time while you're on Rye's path, she'll recognize you and get out of the bar on her own. However, you need to be far enough on her path to make it work. Otherwise, the scene will play out as it usually does.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I gotta agree i enjoyed Rye sweet ending the most, what can i say i do love the ending when both futa and males have mutual love and stuff, also her story had more growth and background to it. Also the animation for scenes stopped for me. Is that a bug?

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It seems that they've started to integrate the paths between each other a little more with Rye's path.

* If you met her at night after the fail with Vicky, she'll like you slightly more (though it's too bad that it doesn't change depending on how you deal with her) and consider you a friend. She'll actually apologize for making you kiss her balls and you get the option to declare your love to her. Of course, it obviously fails and you get a game over.

* On the other hand, if you enter the pub for the first time while you're on Rye's path, she'll recognize you and get out of the bar on her own. However, you need to be far enough on her path to make it work. Otherwise, the scene will play out as it usually does.
That is interesting and good. It is probably harder than most people imagine to integrate paths based on game choices like that.
I gotta agree i enjoyed Rye sweet ending the most, what can i say i do love the ending when both futa and males have mutual love and stuff, also her story had more growth and background to it. Also the animation for scenes stopped for me. Is that a bug?
Same happened to me. Minor issue i assumed it was a bug since the same happened on a previous version. Anyone knows if this is the problem? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes