Fuyu2

Apr 4, 2022
I think they should make an update focused on adding more images/animations to the various scenes that only have a black screen with text in the background, the scene with Rye in the city center is simple but functional, I sincerely wish we had more scenes like that. And speaking of her, most of the girls still have scenes with the MC, whether they're going out somewhere or going to a restaurant, and to this day we don't have a scene showing Rye and the MC eating together after the festival with just text and a black screen, and that's dated back to att 0.3 oh c'mon dude, not to mention the second part of the route when we go to the Romanov mansion, throughout the week that we are there there is only ONE SINGLE SCENE which is a waste, however it is one of the best scenes made so far in the game, in which Renee uses the lust of those who play to be able to see the complete scene giving a bad future ending, but I feel that there should be much more than that in Rye's route...more scenes with Renee or also with her younger sister Renata, in short it is only frustrating in the end.

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes