Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
3) You let Shauna kill her, and she lets you fuck her in a yandere "see how much I love you" type way
how ?? , when I stand aside and lat shauna kill her , I only got scene where she fuck me , the only choice I have is to call someone to save me and after that suck her or bite her

AkefuSatoru

Jul 3, 2019
If I'm correct there are 4 scenes.

Suni route:
1) You fuck her on a canoe
2) You might fuck her during the good ending. It's been a while, I've forgotten.
3) You let Shauna kill her, and she lets you fuck her in a yandere "see how much I love you" type way

Claudia Route:
1) You fuck Demetria in disguise. And frankly that was the best scene, taking the dick pope's ass in a world where her religion demands that she dom you.

Honestly, in a game like this, male on futa scenes have a special taboo feel to them. So I definitely want more.
Like if you could fuck Mallory in one ending of her route to punish her for her heresy.
Or if you run away with Demetria and Claudia, it's implied that you frequently dominate her in bed.
You can find some mrea members that have futa you can fuck.
Or the final route/update allows you to turn the tables on futa and dominate them in their routes. Have them bouncing on your cock begging for more.
In Suni's ending you fuck her female girlfriend

Reactions: TrueJackal

bacconking

Oct 17, 2018
Was the Mallory stuff supposed to be part of original 0.7 release or are they just releasing content more quickly than they used to?

DulceReport

Oct 26, 2019
Was the Mallory stuff supposed to be part of original 0.7 release or are they just releasing content more quickly than they used to?
They used to release large patches about once a quarter. They're changing it up to just releasing whatever they have done every month. Smaller patches more frequently. Also a few months ago their primary artist had the rona so the artwork on some things (like the rusty starfish) was lagging behind the coding.

Gh0s

Jun 6, 2018
do i have to download the game all over again with every release?is there anything like update only that i can apply update over the previous version?

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
how ?? , when I stand aside and lat shauna kill her , I only got scene where she fuck me , the only choice I have is to call someone to save me and after that suck her or bite her
It seems my memory isn't what I thought it was. My bad.

• Sad
Reactions: Nayko93

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That seems interesting. Since routes take more time to create put smaller updates between them to fill the void. I trully hope they are able to keep a 1 or 2 months schedule (one sems too hard to maintain on the long run for me).

Also nice to know they didn't forgot Wallis. :)

--------------------------------------------
Sorry for the request, but does someone have the link for the apk last version?
Go to the request thread and ask there.

Reactions: Alfiomar
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes