4.30 star(s) 56 Votes

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I put everything in the spoiler frames.

ha-ha means that kavoto does not have them and some of these frames in the game work. And I checked at myself on 3 different computers and these frames never met in the game.

how is it possible that some people have these scenes working in the game and other people don't have the scenes working ? So many games have passed and many more games that I pass and in all these games all the scenes work. For me, this is the first case and the first game where the scenes in the game are not available for opening.

Last edited:

TerraZerg

Apr 21, 2018
Kinda bummed about Wallis, her artwork does nothing for me. I was hoping for the shopkeeper or the goth girl.

Can someone ask them if Wallis will get a sprite by xxxx52 (the main artist of FDW)?
Will receive. It is necessary. xxxx52 is my favorite artist in the game. I asked the authors a long time ago whether the same number of xxxx52 artworks and even more, or whether they will decrease. They replied that they were not going to reduce the number of xxxx52 arts, it all depends on the implementation in the game, how much they can manage to complete in time. You can see how much 0.7.5 did, and still did not complete it.

Reactions: SaintJimmy

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I would rather let Draga claim me, anyway my top 4 hopes for later content.

A possible ending/game over with the futa thug Artemis, where if you choose to seduce her and she accepts, when she leaves to pick up some supplies for a wild night where she hopes to bind the MC, the player can choose to stay and wait for her to come back and when she does it leads to a full game over ending showing her breaking the MC into her perfect male.

And 3 full romance paths with, yandere psycho futa Shauna, Landlady Betty and the futa cop Mallory, those 3 are my Faves outside of the current full romance options, and deserve their own paths.

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
full romance paths with, yandere psycho futa Shauna.
yeah, she is so underrated. I would have loved to see what crazy places this would go if MC were to actually try to romance her.

My top 3 paths that I'd love to see would be:

1. the goth girl. It would be so cool to do the whole "big dick goth girlfriend" thing. Maybe she's in a band and you have to become her drumstick-holster or some shit like that. Love the whole subculture-vibe mixed with futa debauchery.

2. the shop keeper. She has kind of an art-hipster-snob thing going on, which I find really attractive. She also is one of so few POC futas in the game and I feel we're long overdue for some diversity. Her little extra vingiettes that were added later were fucking atrocious, though - so this screams for a redemption.

3. the crazy girl from the park, Shauna. We could really dive deep into what made her so crazy, try to cure that little dictator... or submit to her. I'd love all of that.

All of those should be somewhat grounded. So no conspiracys, no gunfights or drug-cartels and such. Just getting fucked on dates.

What are you guys Top 3 futas they should dedicate a route to next? (and why)

natniq

Jul 8, 2017
yeah, she is so underrated. I would have loved to see what crazy places this would go if MC were to actually try to romance her.

My top 3 paths that I'd love to see would be:

1. the goth girl. It would be so cool to do the whole "big dick goth girlfriend" thing. Maybe she's in a band and you have to become her drumstick-holster or some shit like that. Love the whole subculture-vibe mixed with futa debauchery.

2. the shop keeper. She has kind of an art-hipster-snob thing going on, which I find really attractive. She also is one of so few POC futas in the game and I feel we're long overdue for some diversity. Her little extra vingiettes that were added later were fucking atrocious, though - so this screams for a redemption.

3. the crazy girl from the park, Shauna. We could really dive deep into what made her so crazy, try to cure that little dictator... or submit to her. I'd love all of that.

All of those should be somewhat grounded. So no conspiracys, no gunfights or drug-cartels and such. Just getting fucked on dates.

What are you guys Top 3 futas they should dedicate a route to next? (and why)
1.Shauna
2.Draga
3.Stacy

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes