SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
Isn't there a mod for female players?
No, and the ingame-world doesn't really allow for a simple gender-swap. Males are prey and are being dominated and subjugated in this world, females aren't. So it would be pretty much the effort of an entirely new game altogether, to make it fit.

Corvo3108

Dec 2, 2019

lukane

Sep 16, 2016
How do you get into apartment 3? I just want more of that cumflation shit
First Talk to the garbage futa (the one behind Diamond) in the club where rye is at a few times. Then head to the apartment block in the city and press 3 in the elevator.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
First Talk to the garbage futa (the one behind Diamond) in the club where rye is at a few times. Then head to the apartment block in the city and press 3 in the elevator.
turns out its not what i was looking for. i was hoping for more stuff with the futa with the roid dick and cumflation scene at the dock bust.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay I finally got around to playing the side game aka My Futa Valentine, and beep that one. I was not expecting to be NTR, that chick for all her love crap was a manipulating b*tch in my opinion. At least Christy was pretty straight forward, you knew right away she was going to wreck your brain, but I guess I was expecting to much out of a valentine quick game to actually be romantic for you...Ohwell. I still love the main game 100%.

• Red Heart
Reactions: milidornaela
Oct 12, 2018
Okay I finally got around to playing the side game aka My Futa Valentine, and beep that one. I was not expecting to be NTR, that chick for all her love crap was a manipulating b*tch in my opinion. At least Christy was pretty straight forward, you knew right away she was going to wreck your brain, but I guess I was expecting to much out of a valentine quick game to actually be romantic for you...Ohwell. I still love the main game 100%.
Said it before and I'll say it again. The couple portrayed in My Futa Valentine were so insultingly stupid and boring it kinda killed the whole mood of it.

Apr 5, 2019
Well there was ntr in Claudia's path with that polyamorous bullshit which kind of ruined it for me. But yes, overall the main game does well in portraying believable relationships, albeit in a dystopian world.

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Well there was ntr in Claudia's path with that polyamorous bullshit which kind of ruined it for me. But yes, overall the main game does well in portraying believable relationships, albeit in a dystopian world.
I’ll totally admit I was jealous I couldn’t have Claudia for myself, but I got over it because it’s pretty clear she has real feelings for the main character mixed with sexual ones even while in a long term relationship with someone else.

Apr 5, 2019
I’ll totally admit I was jealous I couldn’t have Claudia for myself, but I got over it because it’s pretty clear she has real feelings for the main character mixed with sexual ones even while in a long term relationship with someone else.
I don't know man i feel like they did her a disservice by not making her say "fuck it im going with the mc" because they go way back. Also they were hinting from the begining that she had a crush on him and that, deep down she is a good person who went to the empire as a refugee against futa discrimination, not to be part of the opression. I wanted her route to be a sort of revolution against the system of something, like some russian revolution type shit. And one last thing, I know its dumb to complain about the because of the game's title but I wish that sometimes the mc would grow a pair at least in some meaningful romances, like imagine if claudia secretly was submissive and not at all trisexual(whatever the fuck that term is), but instead was manipulated by Demetria as part of a larger political plot to overthrow the empress and exterminate males, and it would be his job to stop it and save Claudia from her tormentor. I just think that they could add much more depth to the characters that way. Personaly I found Demetria to be a rather boring stereotypical character tbh, but that could be just me.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Starting by pointing out that polyamory is not ntr. They are complelety different.

Also Demetria is trapped on her role. Her secret romance with Claudia kinda shows that. I quite like her participation during Claudia's route a lot more than on her own route, which is still missing one ending by the way. :)

Apr 5, 2019
Starting by pointing out that polyamory is not ntr. They are complelety different.

Also Demetria is trapped on her role. Her secret romance with Claudia kinda shows that. I quite like her participation during Claudia's route a lot more than on her own route, which is still missing one ending by the way. :)
Personally, I consider anything that isnt monogamous to be cheating/"ntr content", but thats porbably just me.
Also I kind of disagree about Demetria, she put herself where she is now, through hard work and cunning, its not like it all fell on her lap. And I want to add that I love the Idea of a character like Demetria who tries to hide her homosexuality on an offical level, as that adds some complexity to her story and make the mc be like a useful tool she's using. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, I just wish some things were done differently.
Also Jesus Christ they're taking their sweet time with that demetria/claudia ending:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 56 Votes