RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But damn do I also love the way Anasheya draws futas. He only has one or two drawings in the game but he was the first artist that got me loving futas.
She. Anasheya is a woman. ;)

I do hope Wallis' route is more like Claudia and Rye.
Considering the amont of bad endings possible i quite like that each route has a good ending we can achieve.

Nov 15, 2020
She. Anasheya is a woman. ;)

I do hope Wallis' route is more like Claudia and Rye.
Considering the amont of bad endings possible i quite like that each route has a good ending we can achieve.
Yeah same. Hopefully Wallis has a fork in her storyline, a redemption/forgiveness route and one where you convince her she was justified based of futa supremacy (or whatever)

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
I honestly think I miss the longer dev time. 5 - 6 months per update is a small price to pay for more varied art and deeper writing. The extra billing cycles might also help with commissioning more artists - since I actually really like some of the guest art.
I agree with you. Futadomworld probably consistently gives me some of the most satisfying updates of the games I play on here. My chief complaint usually being wanting more art to fill in with the writing. Little to no black screens if you will. 5-6 months to me is totally worth it if we can get larger more fleshed out updates and a higher density of art (both stills and animations) per route. I almost wish that the devs could go back and get some art to fill in some of the gaps already there but that'll be hard while they're trying to get new stuff done.

Seriously can't get over Demetria missing her fancy pink/purple goddess day vestments on Goddess Day, at the climax of her route. I know I've said it before, and it's not really a huge deal but now that I've noticed it hurts me every time I think about it, and Demetria is in my top 2 best futa girls so that's a lot of thinking :confused:

But regardless. I'd be down for longer waiting for denser content releases (y)

Side note: does anyone know where I can get a futadomworld signature pic? :unsure:

Reactions: YuiSWD and utiola

SaintJimmy

Apr 13, 2019
Isn't there a mod for female players?
No, and the ingame-world doesn't really allow for a simple gender-swap. Males are prey and are being dominated and subjugated in this world, females aren't. So it would be pretty much the effort of an entirely new game altogether, to make it fit.

Corvo3108

Dec 2, 2019
4.30 star(s) 57 Votes