Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
Just use unren to enable the dev console and then shift+d to see the variables, however they are mostly just named after the stat so you can just use their names on the console.

vultron

May 19, 2018
To be totally honest this game makes me not even want to romance these futas ideally I'd start a resistance group to kill them and topple their fucked up country or move to a better country. lol

I'm not against futas or men being dominated but these futas are just straight up assholes and being dominant and being a jackass aren't the same thing to me. XD

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
To be totally honest this game makes me not even want to romance these futas ideally I'd start a resistance group to kill them and topple their fucked up country or move to a better country. lol

I'm not against futas or men being dominated but these futas are just straight up assholes and being dominant and being a jackass aren't the same thing to me. XD
Stop being so violent and stop writing such cringe.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
FutadomWorld in a nutshell x'D
View attachment 162390

In all seriousness, while it's obviously not worth the almost 1 year wait I'm enjoying the update thus far.
x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

TO the people asking about saves or cheats you can use Ren'py save editor and/or Unren.bat now that they converted the game engine. Both have threads on this forum.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
the blueballs level with the rye path,is over 9000!!!
Also the alt ending to goddess day made me sad...:FeelsBadMan:
hopefully we don't have to wait just as long for the next update to see the rest of the rye path.

gunnarb77

Jul 13, 2017
hopefully we don't have to wait just as long for the next update to see the rest of the rye path.
We'll probably get part 2 in the end of 2019.

Reactions: Edelvays

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ren'py is easier to code. So hopefully it will take less time now.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
I'm so torn. Every time I get frustrated with how ridiculously long the developers take to do anything, I'll check out a new update and be absolutely blown away by how well the game is written and designed. There's definitely still passion behind the game.

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes