msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I've updated my walkthrough and scene gallery mod to the new 0.4a version. (I'm not sure why the devs used the same version name as the previous game update in September for the new current update :unsure:)

Mod download is at the bottom of the post.

will you be updating?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Actually, I noticed in this one that there's some strong implications that futa can and do have sexual preferences. One of the Smoke Breaks has Wallis mention that Robin doesn't like males at all, and Renee mentions she thought Wallis preferred women. Wallis doesn't even correct her on it - she just says she prefers women "romantically."
This has been shown before too. Claudia and Demetria are in a relationship but they need to keep it a secret because the totalitarian regime frowns upon futas having sex with other futas; also the landlady mentions doing the same in one of her bad endings; and the goth futa and her girlfriend. Plus there is Suni & Sara colourful friendship and now Wallis and her old teamates preference for women.
I believe the devs are expanding on all the types of relationships that happen in this dystopia.

All in all though the game was a weird one for me with some laughs, though mostly cringe and ??? on how the stuff worked. Also the endings I got where kinda like okey? For instance some spoilers on Rye ending.
You sure you got the Sweet Ending? On it Rye doesn't try to bound the Protagonist.

The story does however pretty much only focus on the futa x male situation and how futas and males are treated so there might be a ton of different settings that are not explored or touched upon in the game. I do however stick firm to the thought that most if not all futas prefer to fuck males, males on the other hand gets addicted to futas and becomes slaves to them while women are mostly for giving birth to babies though love can sprout between any of them. Futas overall don't seemingly like being in relationships and are more into fucking/raping everything that moves and their prefered targets are always males there are however outliners of course that might prefer women or even other futas. For women however the usual trope of if they are ever fucked by a futa once then their ruined for good since all men have so much smaller dicks then futas and stamina that men can just not compare. The MC however is one of the few males with a futazied dick apperently as pointed at by Sara.
I think you are mixing some head canon there.
In fact the game is going the route of showing futaxfuta and futaxwoman are not a small minority. Plus it was never stated most futas aren't interested in relationships. The bounding is treated pretty much as a state policy and a divine right in the Empire.

Reactions: Walt71

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You sure you got the Sweet Ending? On it Rye doesn't try to bound the Protagonist.
Probably not then, I tried reloading and getting different endings by making some changes but after I got like 5-6 different endings from Rye route I kinda stopped trying and went for another futa route instead.

I think you are mixing some head canon there.
In fact the game is going the route of showing futaxfuta and futaxwoman are not a small minority. Plus it was never stated most futas aren't interested in relationships. The bounding is treated pretty much as a state policy and a divine right in the Empire.
Again this might be me having missed stuff, but I did not meet a lot of woman for that matter or couples of futaxfuta or futaxwoman. I mean from the top of my head (I did not see all content in the game) I only remember seeing 4 women, SaraxSuni which was a futaxwoman couple, the gym cycle woman, the clubs theatre woman and Wallis sister. Of these only SaraxSuni was a couple, the gym women complained about how hard it was for women to get dicked unless they were an incubator, the theatre woman didn't have a partner far as I could tell and the reason she got fucked seemed more because after the show of manxwoman the futas wanted to show their alpha side by fucking the woman to show what a real fuck was about.

On futaxfuta couples the only one I can think of that was seemingly in a real relationship instead of just having sex with each other was the police futa. But the view I got was still that even if there are relationships the futas mostly go for an open relationship or more of a steady sex partner then anything close to gettin married or being boyfriend/girlfriend. But again I believe I played maybe 80-90% of the game as it is in this version before I decided to move on so I might have missed quite a bit. Mostly I didn't get all of the endings since it seemed to be quite the chore to save scum without a walkthrough to get them all.

So again all that I've written is based on what I saw/heard in the game so if I've missed stuff that made it clear to be otherwise then my bad.

Reactions: Crusado

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
will there ever be an option to play as a female? (for those who dislike futa on male)
The game is based on the concept of futa cum being addictive and mentally degrading for men.
In such a dystopic setting, the goal for the protagonist is finding a futa to be with in a society geared to screw him over in every way, to avoid the worse fates.

Reactions: Crusado and Sam178

Foxdemon6667

Aug 18, 2020
Which stat is checked for the scene with the sunbathing woman in the pool? I tried to fail it, but I can't seem to do it. Does it even matter if you fail it?

4.30 star(s) 57 Votes