Ren'Py - Futadom World - Binding Sim [v0.9.5] [F.W.G.B.S.]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Time to make a review, here we have something rare around this place, a game. Overall it isn't completed and I personally hope for more difficulties or challenges, however let's start to talk about the game shall we?:

-In the game we are a free male in a futa dominated society, overall our objective is to survive the heavy rules of the place, you will need quite a bit of money, because between rent. taxes and having to recover intelligence you will need quite a bit of it.

Overall the futas treat males as toys made to serve them and this is shown when you see the jobs and everything the game has to offer. Obviously if you dislike futanaries then you came to the wrong game.

The difficulty itself is kind of easy, so I recommend to play on max difficulty for fun.

However while the game's difficulty isn't really high, at least it can surprise badly prepared characters because of hidden stat checks, which can give quite a few consequences, between failing a date, to game overs or even someone might die?. Sometimes it's a bit too random but it's fun.

-In the game we have 5 stats, intelligence, very important if you don't want to get a game over, it gets drained by having unprotected sex with futanaries, so be aware of it!. Physique, oral and anal are stats that don't decay at all, so you will try to max them as soon as possible. Lastly addiction, just don't suck too much futa dick and you are okay, if it gets to 3 it's game over.

-Overall what you should do in the game is to develop the routes of multiple characters and get a happy ending with them, be it binded or maintaining your freedom if they are nice enough.

One thing to note is how few females are in the game, overall we will meet more male characters than females, in fact I personally would find it interesting to see how females are treated overall. But for now the game didn't explore that.

So... would I recommend the game? yeah, it's a good game, overall if you don't dislike futanaries and being submissive you will enjoy it. I have to say that this game does a good work in making you feel like law is against your character, and that's really good.

4/5, Overall it would be nice to have more difficulty and more events against our character, I would love to see more jobs or investments, especially exploring more the relationship with a certain shopkeeper, it would be truly nice having more scenes with the girls, especially if we maintain our mind and are unbinded.

So that's mostly it, it's a nice game that makes a good job overall, I recommend that you play and enjoy it. There aren't many games in this site that is a game and that at least tries to be a challenge to the player.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Latex Doll

This is probably one of my favorite games out there, but unfortunately I can't give it a full five stars yet. The characters are great and the art direction is excellent, but many of the storylines and paths are short. Currently, Rye seems to have the longest and most complete storyline out of all of the romance options. If the other storylines were more complex and lengthened like Rye's, I'd definitely bump this rating up to five stars. They are adding more romance possibilities in the future, so lets see if this rating will go up.

The soundtrack in particular is on point. It's one of the best that I've heard in a pron VN like this. Lain's mod is almost essential to exploring the paths you want, otherwise you'll be running around blind and failing hidden stat checks you didn't even know existed.

Edit: I've returned to the game after almost three years and I'm happy to report that I'll be bumping my rating up to five stars for the reasons mentioned in the previous version of this review.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TerraZerg

I love this game!!)

These characters are so cool !!! I like each of them. The plot is good. Art is very cool. I hope that I will live to see the final version of the game. I was on the site of the game and I see that progress is progressing but very slowly. I understand that the author of the game is trying very hard and respect them for that. There would be more such futanari games. All good)))
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Ryetz

Art is great. Lore and atmosphere's a bit rushed, lot of holes. Gameplay is restrictive and unfair (feels like a representation of how it feels in the game, but provides lack of variety regardless). the whole amalgamation doesn't seem to work well together.

For real, if you have a sissy kink and into edgy and quite possibly guro stuff, this one's for you.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kardless

(September 29, 2019) - 3/5

Incredible animations, images and a well written story. Don't really dig the binding element at all though. Interface is actually pretty nice, plenty of save slots and ways to manipulate the game how you like.

However, updates are very slow and do not make up for the wait.

In my opinion, one of the factors as to why Futadom World has consistent support on Patreon is simply because of the niche it caters to. It's very specific. There's not many Futa On Male games out there where the male is your average guy and not a femboy/crossdresser/trap what have you.

This game would not do as well as it is doing if there were more games developed for this niche in my opinion because there is certainly a demand for it.

So I'm going to give it 3/5.

__________________________________________________________________________________

(April 26th, 2023) UPDATE

Many years later I never anticipated game would flesh out as much as it has over the past few years.

Positives: a shining light in its genre, many dateable characters laced with amazing writing to boot. I don't think people praise enough how brilliant the writing is executed, because it makes the immersion all the more worth its weight in gold.

Animation and art is fantastic. The range of fetishes it explores is limitless. There is a great concoction of degenerancy here that I will gladly return to over and over again.

Negatives: I'm still not a fan of being "cum drunk" where I lose my intelligence and become bound, but it's a lot more manageable now compared to the zero to 100 crapshoot it was before. It's the premise of the game so I won't haggle too much.

Some character paths have considerably less animations than others as well.

Suggestion: The next stop forward is having more diversity on the characters you can date. I would like to see different skin colours and origins just to see how their storylines pan out.

Overall: this game gets a 5/5 now, a sizeable improvement compared to years ago. This is prime Futa On Male at its best.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

dersp

This is pretty amazing. I wish there was more hardcore fetish, Betty bad ending type stuff though. Either way, there don't seem to be many male protag slave oriented games out there and this does a superb job at it. The many bad endings are a great touch, especially if you are a degenerated masochist like myself. A quality product of degeneracy like this one can have it's origins only on 4chan. You just got another backer.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

The Asmodeus

I recently played this game , and i can easily say it was stunning among its genre (futaXmale) . The animations and artstyle was amazing but the scenes needs pace-change option . I especially liked the kinda "dark" side of this game with the landlord and the other game overs which has "after days/months later of being used by XXXX " stuff . Though i think the grinding needs to be reduced and gameplay somewhat needs a touch . But still as i mentioned this game is at top of its genre and i overall give 4.5 / 5 (half points are not selectable in here , i believe.)
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BigMike240

I've only found this game recently around version 0.3a, but from what I've played I've found the Futadom World -Binding Sim to be truly remarkable! I don't really know the history/back story of the games development in its beginning form but supposedly by this point there's been free play has been introduced, and damn I've been playing this game nonstop for nearly three days. God Damn now this is a fucking game done excellent in terms of almost everything story, art, characters, mini games, replayability, animations, humor and I still stay haven't unlocked everything! Everything I've played I'm reminded of the old classic fun Sim Games. You wake up each day pick a location with a set amount of money, energy and you embark on an adventure full of events and tons of sex. Now I hate games that make you grind, espicially useless grind. But this game actually has the fun and simple kind with purpose. Say you wanna hook up with one of the characters some require different stats like knowledge physic, sex skills. So the Level up is simple hit the gym, go to school, and the more you do the more money and sex scenes unlocks. Sorry I know it sounds more complex than it is, let me say the level system is the good kind thats simple and has a purpose. Also tons of sex the full works tons of different fetish's. Best of All are the replayability and different choices make sure you save often so you can see where different routes leave even bad endings are chalk full of choices. Its not complete I think there's 2 areas locked temple and pool but, there are scenes that deal with them.

Overall I'm very pleased with this one Truly this game is a hidden gem a Diamond in the rough!
  9. I
    5.00 star(s)

Indignatio

I went into this game with low expectations, probably why I decided to give it five stars. It blew me away, or at the very least it exceeded my expectations, the way this game handles FUTA didn't make me cringe like some other games. I love the animated sex scenes, those are a big plus, the stat system is cool. All in all this is a good game, I would have only given it four stars but I decided to round up because it defied expectations.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

LurkerGuy

The Game has a big plus, which is: Animated Sex Scenes! And they are good.

Since they switched to RenPy however, the loops do not switch the pace anymore. Which is bad.

The few minigames are awful, the grinding for stats is boring with the same repeated pictures over and over again and the text is ok, but overall way too much for my taste.

Worst thing about it though is the updates. This Game has like 5 scenes more than it had one year ago. Makes LurkerGuy sad :(
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Umbraglow!

played this game all through its development and it really sucked me in, love the story, the rich world, and the character design and drawings are wonderful, one of the few games i actively look for updates.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

hakarlman

4/20/2021 EDIT: I played this game again. They made a lot of changes! So much has improved. I REALLY enjoyed it! It's no longer difficult. It actually feels like a fun game now with various different paths and kinks! WELL DONE!! I'm bumping from 1 star to 5 stars.

My last review was on Nov 24, 2018.

I'm updating my review and downgrading to 1 star, since the game still has no basic tutorial or guide. None of the icons on the top are explained. Nothing is explained. There isn't even a few f'ing sentences that explain the basic f'ing gameplay mechanics. How pathetic.

-------

I give 2 stars for great art.

Nothing is explained. You just get raped no matter what you do. The game is supposed to let you choose who to bind to. I wanted to be bound with Draga. I tried to get the strength stat to 60, but then goddess day happens and you lose all your stats.

The game play is terrible. I will change my rating once someone uploads a guide, tutorial or walk through, until then, the game play ruins the experience.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

FerryHil

Excellent!!! It's the Idea of Global Futanari World which is developed in some Manga & comics. Excellent visual display, non-trivial plot, an interesting character leveling system. Unfortunately, the game is too short now. I look forward to further development
  14. 3.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Graphic and overall story is quite good, sadly gameplay is really boring.
    At first it doesn't look so bad, grind is pretty mild and in addition to main characters there are side characters, but soon it turns out that it is the most generic dating sim possible and other than 20-30min of grind and a short series of events there is nothing else in the game.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

RC-1138 Boss

It is a good game.

Refreshing to see a game wich features between its genres femdom and futa. There aren't many of them.
    The scenes are really hot and they have animation which is kinda rare with this kind of art (2D). Also the story is well enough written even during sex scenes.

Only downside is the slow release schedule.

=======================
    update pos V0.5a

The game's story is turning out really complex plus the developers were even able to add some gameplay mechanics on it. This game continues to impress.
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Anonny

As much as I enjoy this game for its fantasy, art style, and the fetish involved, to be perfectly honest it's difficult to give Futadom World more than 3-stars.
    For the time it has taken to get to v0.2 plus the funding it currently has on patreon, very little progress has been made; so far as of this review only a total of 2 characters are fully romancable.
    In regards to gameplay, it's quite a grind. You build up stats, make money to pay off rent. While this is the usual for these types of games, Futadom World feels even more of a chore than most. It becomes a repetitive task quite fast and can only be somewhat remedied with cheats.
    The atmosphere and world is definitely not for everyone. It's quite dystopian with a negative tone looming over it. I would not suggest this game if you're turned off by oppression, dehumanization, or violence in general.
    All-in-all, if such themes sound enticing to you by all means give it a go and enjoy. Otherwise it's best to brush over the game due to the low amount of content on offer.