Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Has anyone found out what is the Claudia's Route-Unmissable is, i tried doing both stories and still haven't got it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I think this might help. Yeah it doesn't say either the good route or the bad route.

Chutoro

Jun 22, 2020
I haven't got the time to play the new patch, very busy these days. While working or studying, I'm listening some of my favorite songs played in the game. I created a playlist and I'm just sharing it here. I may add some songs to the list later. :)

Reactions: pabo and sachawitt

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Is that third option with demetria not finished yet? before the great ritual, it says that you must have max relationship with her, I reach the last encounter with claudia before game over with good cop route, but some pages ago says that isnt finished, is that so or is there some other thing needed for that third choice?

Reactions: YuiSWD

YuiSWD

Aug 15, 2018
Been playing this game for couple of days now. Really enjoy the storyline and the artwork. Wanted to know how many endings are there that available and maybe some hint to get that ending.
So far I've got (listed based on my favorite to least favorite):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also found 2 bugs in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. During goddess day at the park, in one of the option for Draga will return an error

Hoping to see more of Willis (for her story), Mallory (seems some content is there) and Renata (might be just side character but would be nice to know more bout her)

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes