sodolle

Oct 2, 2018
we have news in the respond of post patreon !

" Should we expect it to come out today then? " this post was posted 16 hours ago

futadom : "Soon; SOON" " Uhhhh but probably not today " " My goal is Wednesday, but I think I would short that timeline if someone else said it to me "

JackPhallus

Sep 6, 2021
we have news in the respond of post patreon !

" Should we expect it to come out today then? " this post was posted 16 hours ago

futadom : "Soon; SOON" " Uhhhh but probably not today " " My goal is Wednesday, but I think I would short that timeline if someone else said it to me "
So what does that mean, will it be out before wednesday or after?

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Unpopular opinion : they should finish game because over years developers become less "enthusiastic" about development, fresh start with new game while have finished Futadom as successful portfolio
:HideThePain:

Reactions: Pastabox69400

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Agree. L
Unpopular opinion : they should finish game because over years developers become less "enthusiastic" about development, fresh start with new game while have finished Futadom as successful portfolio
:HideThePain:
Agree. Let it die with dignity instead of letting it live in fan disappointment. This goes for every big game that is going through the same situation in my opinion.

Reactions: Choo-choo

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
Agreed, but it is kinda already happening, while Star Periphery was on 200 backers a month ago or so and futadom world was on like 1300, right now star periphery just hit 400 and the game is 4 months old basically while futadom went down to 1116 and it Will keep going down and not because ppl wouldn't wait or can't, is the sheer fact that they keep saying this and that, don't Ever live up to their on promises And lets be very honest, the last "update" was just a cash grab, meanwhile they were promising Wallis even back then, so according to the devs world, Wallis is already like 2 months late, I'd rather have someone say it will come out "When it's nice and ready" and keep the communications up with the backers instead of broken promises one after the other, so in a nutshell the devs are not men of their worlds at futadom

mghb

Dec 3, 2021
Agreed, but it is kinda already happening, while Star Periphery was on 200 backers a month ago or so and futadom world was on like 1300, right now star periphery just hit 400 and the game is 4 months old basically while futadom went down to 1116 and it Will keep going down and not because ppl wouldn't wait or can't, is the sheer fact that they keep saying this and that, don't Ever live up to their on promises And lets be very honest, the last "update" was just a cash grab, meanwhile they were promising Wallis even back then, so according to the devs world, Wallis is already like 2 months late, I'd rather have someone say it will come out "When it's nice and ready" and keep the communications up with the backers instead of broken promises one after the other, so in a nutshell the devs are not men of their worlds at futadom
also star periphery is MUCH higher quality both design and writing (which we all know is notoriously bad in futadom), it is a one man project and there is a LOT of communications there with the backers, so if one guy can do a better job in 4 months with only a couple hundred backers then a group of artist and shit with more then 1000backers ... I rest my case, Futadom is dying slowly but surely but it shouldn't be a bad thing, just start a new game, even in the same universe, but right now it feels like I'm watching Star Wars 9 or something and it is anything BUT Star Wars

Reactions: Evokerr
4.20 star(s) 62 Votes