EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
PROMO & TITLE SCREEN34B.png

Well-cum to the world of Futagladea, home of busty maidens and legendary shafts.
Futagladea is an RPG game set in a fantasy kingdom. As of this release there are two game modes, infinite dungeons, which is a procedurally generated dungeon, and the gauntlet; a series of challenges which the player must assemble the perfect group composition in order to beat, with a planned story mode added down the line.​

Thread Updated: 2019-07-30
Release Date: 2019-03-04
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.412
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog

From the Dev

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 4.png 2.png 3.png 4b.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
those are some giant tiddies, also use the UPDATE tag instead, since you are technically updating your game. Also glad to see you are back and hope you are doing well and best of luck with your game

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
I wasn't sure whether to use the update tag to be honest as I was kinda taking my game into a different direction artistically and I didn't want to create too much confusion. Also thanks :) been a hell of a ride.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I wasn't sure whether to use the update tag to be honest as I was kinda taking my game into a different direction artistically and I didn't want to create too much confusion. Also thanks :) been a hell of a ride.
I see well seeing as it had the same title and it was the same thread that's why I mentioned UPDATE tag but either way works really

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Meh, It's all good to move from 3D to 2D, but atleast it would only be logical to have 2d sprites of superior or similar quality to the 3D ones and, sadly, this isn't it at all. If the artstyle doesn't change or improve, its a straight huge downgrade

Reactions: Chrathrard

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Not really an update is more of a remake. Anyway glad to see you back here and I hope that the game goes well

Euro37

Oct 14, 2018
" Not great, not terrible "
Game is sure fun and entertaining at start, but it's buggy and gets repetitive.
Only 4 characters so far I've discovered (two of them are identical...), the gauntlet mode sure needs some optimizations, the fights with more 8 characters are freezing...

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Meh, It's all good to move from 3D to 2D, but atleast it would only be logical to have 2d sprites of superior or similar quality to the 3D ones and, sadly, this isn't it at all. If the artstyle doesn't change or improve, its a straight huge downgrade
I completely understand. In all honesty I did spend about three months going through digital artstyles etc and trying different things, but I'm far more experienced with hand-drawn. I am waiting for the opportunity to get a graphics tablet, but if demand is enough then I might revise the artstyle a little since the latest update may have fixed a few problems. I agree, it's not perfect right now but I will be looking to improve my skills in coordination with this.
At some point you just start to accept the weird as fuck games posted here
;)
What the hell is "Strategy Futanari?
That was a typo in the original post, there's supposed to be a comma between the two but I like that a lot now that you mention it, might have to have it as a tagline or something lol.
"STRATEGY FUTANARI!"
A wise step to start the update would be to improve that title screen by drawing something more "dry". :geek:
I might start a poll about it if it's a Dealbreaker! I kinda like the messy look but this is a game for you guys as much as it is for me so if you guys wanna see a better splashscreen I'll work on that next as well.
Not really an update is more of a remake. Anyway glad to see you back here and I hope that the game goes well
It's a remake in the art department per se, but that's the main thing here. Still heading in the same sorta direction. And thanks me too!
Glad to see the developer is out of his personal problems. Hearing ppl get better is always nice.
Thanks! Who knows what the future will bring but it's always nice to hear a little encouragement :) much obliged
" Not great, not terrible "
Game is sure fun and entertaining at start, but it's buggy and gets repetitive.
Only 4 characters so far I've discovered (two of them are identical...), the gauntlet mode sure needs some optimizations, the fights with more 8 characters are freezing...
I was concerned about it becoming repetitive, my main concern in the future is to make game-play itself more functional and palatable. I'll have to examine the issues behind the freezing as well, could just be rpgmaker spazzing out I know it doesn't really like parties of more than 6 it starts to go haywire even on my PC. I noticed that lowering the size of the window ended up helping somewhat if you guys would be okay with this?

I'm also up to hearing ideas as to gameplay, I would love to add some more characters/mechanics soon but ultimately my top priority at the moment is making sure there are as few bugs/performance issues as possible. I also have plans to work on a story mode down the line, but ultimately I'm gonna need my original planned cast for that, which is about 12 characters or so, could take a few.
Glad to see this is back, hope it does get far
Thanks me too!
Futa's the best thing that could have happened to humanity
One of the best for sure!

If you do find a bug, or something you think might be a bug/unintentional, please remember to report it to this thread, the discord, drop me a PM or put it on my patreon! Thank you!

Jan 28, 2018
Know that I mean this sincerely, but I'm actually a fan of games with "bad" (as in less than absolutely stellar) art. It makes the kinds of games that exist on here more endearing. So long as the pictures are legible and don't literally look like stick figures (or like they were made in MS paint), then I'm all for it! Keep it up BaronVampson and good luck! (Also, as a quick side note, I can't really say the same when a game uses 3D graphics. When the renders are bad there, it really puts a damper on things. I don't know why, but 2D is just different in that regard.)

Reactions: Saki_Sliz