wisefool

Aug 12, 2017
uncaught type error cannot read property 'width' of null
keeps popping up whenever i try to play the game. Specifically when i am in a battle. once i am starting a fight this pops up and stop me. any possible ways i can take care of it

Reactions: Alain_PKMN_XYZ

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
uncaught type error cannot read property 'width' of null
keeps popping up whenever i try to play the game. Specifically when i am in a battle. once i am starting a fight this pops up and stop me. any possible ways i can take care of it
Have you downloaded the latest version? This normally occurs when one of the plugins is messing around. If it is indeed the latest version then something's probably afoot. Try re-downloading it in a new folder and see if it still happens. Does it happen *everytime?*
Know that I mean this sincerely, but I'm actually a fan of games with "bad" (as in less than absolutely stellar) art. It makes the kinds of games that exist on here more endearing. So long as the pictures are legible and don't literally look like stick figures (or like they were made in MS paint), then I'm all for it! Keep it up BaronVampson and good luck! (Also, as a quick side note, I can't really say the same when a game uses 3D graphics. When the renders are bad there, it really puts a damper on things. I don't know why, but 2D is just different in that regard.)
This made me laugh quite a bit! Loved your message man, thank you! I don't intend to have err 'less than absolutely stellar art' for ever, but I know color wise things are probably going to have to be kept fairly simple! I will be looking to improve though, graphics tablet/drawing pad is in the post! Also I do know where you're coming from here too.. I'll probably never have fully 'absolutely stellar art' in the characters but maybe I can do some promo art that does everything justice. I think the reason why 2D art is different is because you can tell people but work and effort into it, even if it isn't perfect or whathaveyou, and 3D is quite often just template models.

May 1, 2017
Character Codes:
81546009 - Dusty
57121586 - Goblin Slut
73556317 - Goo
62740245 - Phantom Dusty

For everyone who looks for codes in RPGMV-Games:
You need to create a file called "Game.rpgproject" in the "\www" folder and open that file with normal or "legally" aquired copy of RPGMV-Maker and then you just need to search for it. It's mostly an event or in the Database under "Common Event".

EDIT: that also works for other RPG-Maker Versions like XP, VX and so on, but how you open the game can differ on the Version.

Last edited:
Reactions: MLGWolf69
Jan 28, 2018
Have you downloaded the latest version? This normally occurs when one of the plugins is messing around. If it is indeed the latest version then something's probably afoot. Try re-downloading it in a new folder and see if it still happens. Does it happen *everytime?*

This made me laugh quite a bit! Loved your message man, thank you! I don't intend to have err 'less than absolutely stellar art' for ever, but I know color wise things are probably going to have to be kept fairly simple! I will be looking to improve though, graphics tablet/drawing pad is in the post! Also I do know where you're coming from here too.. I'll probably never have fully 'absolutely stellar art' in the characters but maybe I can do some promo art that does everything justice. I think the reason why 2D art is different is because you can tell people but work and effort into it, even if it isn't perfect or whathaveyou, and 3D is quite often just template models.
Well I'm glad to hear that you plan to improve, because self-improvement is a great thing! Also, I should've tried to convey this more clearly, but the standard of "stellar" isn't my standard, I was trying to convey what seems to be the standard of so many on here; for example - I think the art of this version is fine, as far as I can tell, but there were a few people saying that it was objectively bad, and that's just not true. To give an analog, I actually liked the original art for Urban xLife and MyXXXKin, though while they weren't "The Last Supper" or "The Mona Lisa" or anything, they were good in their own right, and in the case of MyXXXKin the art actually improved over the course of the game (as you mentioned in your response)! So yeah, all that to say, it's looking great, and I'm excited to see where it goes!

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
That was a typo in the original post, there's supposed to be a comma between the two but I like that a lot now that you mention it, might have to have it as a tagline or something lol.
"STRATEGY FUTANARI!"

You'd need more characters and possibly a different engine to qualify for 'Strategy'. You usually start thinking of things in UFO: Enemy Unknown or Fire Emblem or Wargames in general. Very few attempts have been done to mix the two, or even 'adult'+'strategy'.

dizzy117

Dec 1, 2017
I made my partner Goblin slut fuck another Goblin slut and the game crashed. I plan to keep doing it. 10/10 would relaunch again.

Reactions: super_slicer

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
I enjoy futanari, and Battle sex, and rape during battle and/or after, but everytime I go into battle with anything, even if it's a single slime against my only character, it starts slowing down horribly, the frame rates die quick, and eventually it gives me this error. It mainly happens when my character takes damage or give damage and that character that took damage flashes white like in the screenshot. Is there anyway I can fix this because I can't do anything when this happens and I'd love to play this game and see everything it has.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Alright guys, I got a new update in the works, coming up in September at the earliest. It's a big one. I'm completely overhauling, well, pretty much everything. This is the main project file that leads into the next stage of the project, so if you've been watching this game then you should definitely stay tuned for that.

And I know that communication with me can be sporadic, but rest assured, if I'm not communicating with any of you or I'm not here on the discord or the forum thread, it's usually because I'm trying to get my head down working.

Coming soon!

Total Overhaul

- Artwork
- Gameplay

- New story mode!

I'm also aware of the issues regarding framerate/performance etc. I'm going to be cutting the number of maximum battle participants from 16 to 10 for a start, and also perhaps lowering the default resolution.

Also, (I promise this is the last time I do this!) In a new thread..

Will post link in this thread when that is done, I want to deliver the best product I possibly can not just for you guys, but for myself as well.

I enjoy futanari, and Battle sex, and rape during battle and/or after, but everytime I go into battle with anything, even if it's a single slime against my only character, it starts slowing down horribly, the frame rates die quick, and eventually it gives me this error. It mainly happens when my character takes damage or give damage and that character that took damage flashes white like in the screenshot. Is there anyway I can fix this because I can't do anything when this happens and I'd love to play this game and see everything it has.
What are your system specs? I know that this game isn't friendly on older pcs because of the amount of checks made each battle + resolution etc. I'll try to handle this in the next update. The error message itself usually occurs when RPGMaker itself throws a wobbly, I was confident I'd ironed out all the issues and that seems like the most likely culprit of that issue to me. I will be working on making this run better and more smoothly in general though, it is unfortunate that the game can sometimes slow down to a crawl and I'm making some changes in light of this.

Does the slowdown occur as soon as battle starts or is it after a few turns?

I made my partner Goblin slut fuck another Goblin slut and the game crashed. I plan to keep doing it. 10/10 would relaunch again.
This could be occurring for any number of reasons.. Will try to fix in the next update.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
What are your system specs? I know that this game isn't friendly on older pcs because of the amount of checks made each battle + resolution etc. I'll try to handle this in the next update. The error message itself usually occurs when RPGMaker itself throws a wobbly, I was confident I'd ironed out all the issues and that seems like the most likely culprit of that issue to me. I will be working on making this run better and more smoothly in general though, it is unfortunate that the game can sometimes slow down to a crawl and I'm making some changes in light of this.

Does the slowdown occur as soon as battle starts or is it after a few turns?
My PC I only about 2 years old, but it isn't too strong since its a HP laptop, not a pavilion. It has 4GB RAM, 500GB hard drive, Intel Pentium N3540 Processor, with a HD display. That all I really know about it since I'm not really a computer wiz, sorry.

It slows down as soon as the battle starts, but usually only dies when an attack is given. I can initiate a sex scene mid combat and it'll happen, not show anything, it usually skips the frames, but it won't crash. And while I'm walking around and exploring the game usually does fine on its it's own too.

Also, I'm sure you probably hear this a lot, but keep up the great work! Either way I'm loving the look of tho game and enjoying the fetishes you put into it! I hope you aren't overworking yourself while working on this!

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
Just a little teaser from the next update..

screen.gif
C + P from the discord announcement:

Looking for feedback, critique, etc.. Bugfixes and QOL improvements are also in the works, some may be fixable, others may just be workarounds. Can only really work within limitations of the engine (RPGMAKER), so sometimes my hands are tied as to what I can/cannot do.. Just to answer some questions you might have so far

1: EVERY Character is the same! At this current time, I've been testing new features, changing resolution etc. In light of that, and, as you can probably see, testing new artwork, this character was designed as a sort of placeholder if you will. She will be appearing in the game though, but just so you know, nothing is completely final at this current juncture in time.
2. What other animations will there be? I plan to include details on combat animation, punches, kicks, sword slashes etc.. The flashing images are a thing of the past! I figured not only does it mess with the framerate, it also somehow takes me LONGER to do since rigs are developed for each of the characters.
3. What other changes can we expect? - 1280 x 720 native resolution - BUGFIXES (Fingers crossed!) - QOL Improvements - Combat Revamp/Rebalance - A gigantic plethora of new characters - STORY MODE All this, Under a new pseudonym.. It will be like the rebirth of the game as a whole, and I sincerely hope will be one you all can enjoy with me. Release Date is aiming for the 21st, but this is assuming that everything goes smoothly/swimmingly etc. It would make for a nice change I think lol

are you going add a pregnancy system?
This isn't in my sights at the moment but down the line it could be a possible inclusion on the side.. Nothing concrete, but stay tuned.

My PC I only about 2 years old, but it isn't too strong since its a HP laptop, not a pavilion. It has 4GB RAM, 500GB hard drive, Intel Pentium N3540 Processor, with a HD display. That all I really know about it since I'm not really a computer wiz, sorry.

It slows down as soon as the battle starts, but usually only dies when an attack is given. I can initiate a sex scene mid combat and it'll happen, not show anything, it usually skips the frames, but it won't crash. And while I'm walking around and exploring the game usually does fine on its it's own too.

Also, I'm sure you probably hear this a lot, but keep up the great work! Either way I'm loving the look of tho game and enjoying the fetishes you put into it! I hope you aren't overworking yourself while working on this!
Hoping that with the native resolution change and setting max followers/enemy combatants to 5, this might provide an fps boost innately. Other than that, I can try a couple of other things now that I feel like I'm fully back in the saddle. We'll have to see though, but from my end it feels like it's functioning a lot better for now (touch wood!).

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
New Thread Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/battletits.60751/
It's not yet been approved AFAIK and I'm not quite sure what standard procedure is on posting this stuff when it's not yet been approved but there's the link anyway in case anyone is still following.

The game went through some MAJOR overhauls, and unfortunately, I had to assume radio silence again which I do apologize for. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to enter my cave domain in order to make any progress lol

Since things have been calming down a bit I've been coming out of my shell a little more, so I imagine this will be the first re-correspondence of many this year so I wouldn't worry about me sloping off again unless I need to make any drastic changes (again) but seeing as how I'm happy (reasonably) with the current state of the game, I thought it would be wise to get as many second opinions as possible whilst also restarting my interaction with the public domain.

Hope you are well, and if you're still there, thanks for watching!

Stay informed!

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
New Thread Here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/battletits.60751/
It's not yet been approved AFAIK and I'm not quite sure what standard procedure is on posting this stuff when it's not yet been approved but there's the link anyway in case anyone is still following.

The game went through some MAJOR overhauls, and unfortunately, I had to assume radio silence again which I do apologize for. Hopefully this will be the last time I have to enter my cave domain in order to make any progress lol

Since things have been calming down a bit I've been coming out of my shell a little more, so I imagine this will be the first re-correspondence of many this year so I wouldn't worry about me sloping off again unless I need to make any drastic changes (again) but seeing as how I'm happy (reasonably) with the current state of the game, I thought it would be wise to get as many second opinions as possible whilst also restarting my interaction with the public domain.

Hope you are well, and if you're still there, thanks for watching!

Stay informed!

It's good to see your return, and hopefully that you have been doing well. Can't wait to see what the new overhauled version will entail.

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
It's good to see your return, and hopefully that you have been doing well. Can't wait to see what the new overhauled version will entail.
Hey thanks for the watch! And I must admit I've been doing better now.. Better headspace, also helps me to get more work done. If you wanna quick gander at the new version here's a link:

It's a demo, but there's still quite a bit of content there. To access the regular content you'd first have to become a Patron.

Honestly I wasn't sure whether to just restart this thread or start a new one, but I'll let the staff decide I suppose. Given that it's a new name/slightly different art style I think it might be more appropriate in a new thread since this one is mostly just talking about problems that have since been solved.. There's probably still going to be SOME issues with performance, but unfortunately that's going to be unavoidable when doing what I'm trying to do with RPGmaker, but I can't exactly claim to be the expert on such matters lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul_Devour

BaronVampson

Game Developer
Nov 5, 2018
For anyone still Watching this thread, new thread is here and the latest updates will always be posted in that thread and . Last necro I promise.. Catch you on the flip-flop