Ren'Py - Futaisekai - A Tale of Unintended Fate [v0.18] [Futa Isekai]

1. 2.00 star(s)

DOM76210

This could have been so much better. Every single "futa" is basically the same body with different skin/hair/eyes.

Everything you click on says "Work in progress" except the one woman behind the bar, who will play blackjack with you while she pounds your ass.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ruis0

Really nice, cannot wait for more. The animations were great too, with big futas domitaing the world, also cannot wait for the Futas to know about his gift, like he'd be fuck to death to the last bit of mana and then be revived again and again as if nothing happened... also cannot wait for his sister and friends to find him, in the flashback, the Demons turned a Futa into a female, so maybe his sister or one of the other two can transcend into a Futa... like his beat friend as a Futa dominating abd protecting him from the other Futas would be a cute ending afyer all his 'sufferings' overall cannot wait for more releases.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

frezzard

amazing game mate and songs specially the dungen 1. keep it up mate. i love your fucking game. i like this type of games. i suggest to make the mc get his boobs becomes bigger. the more he receive cum the bigger and grows.