Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
1680395465440.png

Overview:
Futaken Valley
is an action platformer-type game. Nene is a futanari girl who loves mushrooms, during her journey she falls into a valley. Nene's goal is to escape from there and reach her destination, the mushroom village.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-01
Release Date: 2024-04-30
Developer: Mofuland - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.034.30
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, French, Traditional Chinese, Русский, Italian, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Thai, Arabic, Vietnamese, Turkish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keyboard operation:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Cheat
KyoukoSakura thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

195547.png 1630531_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_10_50.png 1630527_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_11_54.png 1630529_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_11_18.png 1630526_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_14_03.png 1630524_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_15_16.png 1630528_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_11_32.png 1630525_testapp004_20_01_2022_21_14_43.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JabFZone

Dec 13, 2017
Unless I am missing something, you might want to add no sexual content for now, OP.

For now, a solid base, but this thing is going to need a lot of work. I forsee it doling out sex in the same way, as enemies don't give scenes if they win or lose. Also, Mushna, as a boos, is overdoing it. She can attack and damage before you can even control the character after the cutscene, you are required to double-jump to avoid her charge and it is kinda pixel perfect to do, and her stomp can do this weird slide, making it undodgeable, because they game doesn't give you the roll yet. Maybe there's a way to get the mushroom dog back to the foxgirl, which I think you are supposed to do, but I didn't do the teleport before jumping down the cave, so I don't know if it is possible or even does anything.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Is that the witch of envy slut edition on pic 1?
View attachment 935088
(pretend I didn't make that low effort weeb joke)

I am down with some futa action with girls though.
:p
Art looks great too! can't wait for it to be finished.
I mean, I could be wrong, because I haven't read the manga or started Season 2 yet, but isn't the whole thing with the "Witch" being that she basically just wants to devour Subaru's dick? Seems pretty slutty already, to me :unsure:

Feb 26, 2018
I mean, I could be wrong, because I haven't read the manga or started Season 2 yet, but isn't the whole thing with the "Witch" being that she basically just wants to devour Subaru's dick? Seems pretty slutty already, to me :unsure:
Well true, that is a bit naughty.
BUT in the sample pic her firm breast with those delicious nipples can be slightly seen through her fine cloth. Which imo. is a bit more advance slutiness :p
but perhaps they might expand upon how much "she" (the "witch of envy") craves Subaru's D and what lengths she goes.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
but perhaps they might expand upon how much "she" (the "witch of envy") craves Subaru's D and what lengths she goes.
I mean, I'm pretty sure stopping time and murdering other people by giving them heart attacks is an extreme length to go to for some dickin'.

Artwork and animations for this game is Triple A, S-Tier sexy, even with it's "censorship", which wasn't that bad. Combat is kind of trash though.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
The idea is interesting, the graphics are excellent, but only 4 CGs? -_-
I didn't even know there were CGs, until you mentioned it, lol. To be fair, this is a first release, I think. Actually, in the second Prologue CG, where she's taking a bath, her naughty bit pokes through the censorship some, so maybe there will be a way to remove the mosaics?

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
needs alot of work in the controls department. switching weapons and healing items with E & R, attacking with x, jumping with z and not to mention the swimming is horrible.

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Is this game have no sexual content?I only see the game's achivements with 4 boss and there is no gallery in game tilte

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Seems like one of those futa games where the Futa MC is a submisive to almost everyone else. Can someone confirm or deny?

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Unless I am missing something, you might want to add no sexual content for now, OP.

For now, a solid base, but this thing is going to need a lot of work. I forsee it doling out sex in the same way, as enemies don't give scenes if they win or lose. Also, Mushna, as a boos, is overdoing it. She can attack and damage before you can even control the character after the cutscene, you are required to double-jump to avoid her charge and it is kinda pixel perfect to do, and her stomp can do this weird slide, making it undodgeable, because they game doesn't give you the roll yet. Maybe there's a way to get the mushroom dog back to the foxgirl, which I think you are supposed to do, but I didn't do the teleport before jumping down the cave, so I don't know if it is possible or even does anything.
Pretty much all this, it's more than frustrating. To add to that the healing items you get have a slow animation so you're very likely to get killed while eating them. I have to wonder if the dev finished the fight themselves or exactly what level of gear they're expecting us to go into it with.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes