4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

vattgern2033

Apr 21, 2020
is there a way to open the whole gallery? opened only 4 pictures ... killed the fox and then what to do is not clear

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
That thought actually sent me into a downward spiral of staying up to 6am messing around
I know that feeling all to well, same thing lead me to some ai driven decensoring as well. I have been dabbling with decensoring rpgm games with it for a little while now and while it works it's not quite good enough to release. I would love to train my own models for it but my computer isn't good enough to do so.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
game go dark when i die and cant do anything but closing the game also no saving option in this game?

Lostmusicbox

Jan 12, 2019
if you are having difficulty, it is very trivial to find the value of your character's HP by using cheat engine to scan for the value 20 (the default health amount) and then getting hit a few times, doing next scan based on the amount of health you lost, and continuing this until you have isolated the value

i did this to set my health to 10000 and breeze through the game
Just wondering, which cheat engine are you using?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
game go dark when i die and cant do anything but closing the game also no saving option in this game?
The same thing happened to me, when I fell down the pit at the beginning and died on the spikes there, but it never happened again after that.

There's an autosave whenever you switch to a new area, and later you can whip the dick posts to save.

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
what do i do next i defeated two boses already, the fox and mushrom one and then what ?
I walked around the map and just ended up coming back to the same area and no new events wtf ?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
what do i do next i defeated two boses already, the fox and mushrom one and then what ?
I walked around the map and just ended up coming back to the same area and no new events wtf ?
The game is basically new (v0.021). so it's pretty much a Demo, at this point. The developer seems to have like a bunch of other projects going at the moment, so I'm not expecting much to get done on Kinokogari anytime soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
The game is basically new (v0.021). so it's pretty much a Demo, at this point. The developer seems to have like a bunch of other projects going at the moment, so I'm not expecting much to get done on Kinokogari anytime soon.
lol so i was just playing the DEMO..... sadge.
Well, it would nice if the game tell me that i completed the demo version so i know that there is nothing left to play.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i did the metal fleshlight thing and after that got drowned and still no saving , dark again , jeez why the mushroom is so hard to kill , this is absurd

Last edited:

monstergirlisland

Jun 27, 2020
how much scenes is there? and can someone come up with a full gallery cheat or something i dont wanna do the bosses yet because there might be more in the future and then ill play it i guess

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
how much scenes is there? and can someone come up with a full gallery cheat or something i dont wanna do the bosses yet because there might be more in the future and then ill play it i guess
There are 4 scenes: 2 are apart of the game opening up, 1 happens right when you start the game, and another from the first Boss (but not from beating her, I'm guessing it's a Game Over Screen). You can literally experience all 4 CG's within 3 minutes of starting a new save. All of them have nudity, but there's no sexy times in the game, so far. Beating the Bosses doesn't really add much, expect one of them gives you a power up. The game is like 15 minutes long, if you can beat the Bosses; it's basically just a Demo. It's a nice start for a sexy Metroidvania platformer (maybe good in the future, if it actually gets worked on), but you aren't missing much.

Also, welcome to the forums? If you want an RPG platformer with sexy stuff, go try Night of Revenge. I even just mapped out that entire game for everyone :p

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
Hitting the first penis statue (teleportation penis) spawns [Beta Mushrooms] which can be farmed for points and some items; I recommend getting double jump first (They do collision damage).

Red Mushrooms - Start staying still until approached and go in the opposite direction of where you are.
Blue Mushrooms - Run in a single direction forever

Both move faster when hit.

Ps. If a lot of the mushrooms are running towards the right and eventually hit the wall, some of them will be pushed up into a hole above where the mushroom you bounce on when you enter is.

Pss. Do not have too many running at once, it will cause the game to slowdown A LOT.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes