4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah. Although I do believe the boss fights can be really good while keeping it simple.
Its just a few tweaks that would save it.
It needs a LOT of tweaks to save it. Whether or not the developer decides to, is another story. A lot of Japanese creators prefer things to be hardcore difficult, and won't tone things down. It's still in the early state, but this isn't exactly their first game, so I doubt their going to make any major changes, or they would have been there in the beginning (I'm assuming this isn't the original Demo, since it's v0.21D).

The hit boxes for the Bosses seem larger than their supposed to be though, plus there's no way to get up faster when your knocked down, which ultimately leads to Mushna just chain-trampling over you, and don't get me started on how almost worthless the dodge roll is. The most insulting thing though, would be that during the "Warning" screen at the beginning of Boss fights, your controls are frozen, but the Bosses can actually still move, so if they choose to rush towards you immediately, they basically get a free shot in.

Maybe in a half year, they'll finally get it right, but unfortunately, I've seen enough of these high quality projects sink that I'm expecting it to be canceled before then.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
wow this is a really beautiful looking game, and i ain't kapping, it's got so much attention to detail in the environment, i love the sound design its all really well made this definitely got me interested to see where it goes, I do have to ask what is the point for our mc to wear a random thong to begin when her tits are still on display, obviously its not for decency but the real reason is probably so us pervs can stare at her chest during dialogue. unless nudity is just a common thing in the world of this game.

I will rate this when i actually get a chance to sit down a play the entire demo/beta and give my thoughts.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
whats dat?
I've played a ton of these censored Japanese games, but it's been decades, so I was wondering if there was a way to remove them, because as mentioned earlier, the censorship on this game is spotty. As I was looking for a way to remove the censorship, I stumbled across a program called DeepCreamPy, which is software made by some dude who trained an AI program to essentially "remove" the black bars and mosaics placed on "colored static images". It's designed for colored hentai manga, but it basically works on any color image (I tried using it for black and white manga, but the software doesn't seem to recognize non-color images).

How it works, is that you edit/paint the original image over the censorship areas with a very bright green, and the program labels this as areas to modify. However, it doesn't actually "remove" the censorship. What it does, is delete the area you colored, then the AI uses its data training to simulate what "would" actually be there. To put it bluntly, it's an artificial intelligence devoted to drawing naughty bits. What a time to be alive, huh?

I'm sure there are a couple others like it, but that's the one I stumbled across, and it only works for images, not animations or gifs. Although, I suppose you could separate the dozens of images that a Gif is made up of, and then stitch them back together? Seems like a lot of work though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nessiah and 9inchz

Turles666

Apr 5, 2018
I don't know why everyone says that this game is hard, I'm usually not that good at this type of games yet I literally beat the mushroom boss first time I tried, l mean I just had to spam attack ( and roll 1 or 2 times ) and I was actually surprised at how easy the fight was... the fox one is a bit more challenging but it isn't impossible, it just takes more than one try because it has two stages and you need to learn its attack patterns but a bit of challenge it's fair if you ask me or it wouldn't be a boss. Remember to stack on food and "practice mechanics"... it isn't that hard, really. Also,take a look at key config ( for extra commands ) and reassign keys for a better layout.

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
I don't know why everyone says that this game is hard, I'm usually not that good at this type of games yet I literally beat the mushroom boss first time I tried, l mean I just had to spam attack ( and roll 1 or 2 times ) and I was actually surprised at how easy the fight was... the fox one is a bit more challenging but it isn't impossible, it just takes more than one try because it has two stages and you need to learn its attack patterns but a bit of challenge it's fair if you ask me or it wouldn't be a boss. Remember to stack on food and "practice mechanics"... it isn't that hard, really. Also,take a look at key config ( for extra commands ) and reassign keys for a better layout.
it was the opposite for me i had the fox boss beaten in only 1 extra try well the mushroom took me 10 tries. also i think thats the end of content right?

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
theres one room where you come across this futa that seems to be stuck and knocks you back when you run into their butt, i don't know if this is just a creative way to say the area ahead is unfinished or if this is actual more content that i missed.

Spyrø

Jan 4, 2018
fighting system in this game must be re-design, its too hard to beat the boss

Last edited:
Reactions: jiffk

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Trick to Cheat in this game:
Pretty simple really. I am dumbfounded it took me this long.
Anything that has a clear number can be cheated.
- The characters HP is 20. If you check the character stat section you can always see the up to date HP number. Use that for cheat engine. Have unlimited HP. (Hit "I" on your keyboard, left click on your characters face. That's the Character Status sheet.)
- Same goes for the items. Food or throwables.

However, money thing is beyond me. No idea what is going on there, haven't managed to cheat it yet.

EDIT: So there are sections I am not entirely sure what to do anymore. First there is that altar with the Futa goddess statue in some purple area with an entrance that seems to loop forever. Then there is that massive Satyr futa thta seems to be stuck and that doesn't seem to react of any of my interactions.
Then there are DEV sections just plain unfinished. (Blockouts), the shroom house of smol fox grill that has a roof entrance that doesn't work (foxy also says somebody is supposed to live in there. No idea who though.) And last but not least, there is a closed door at the very beginning of the level, that I can't seem to open.
Also! I forgot to mention, there is a smal button hidden after the big sis fox girl.Hit it a few times. Couldn't find any change.

In conclusion, there is just so much that seems unfinished at this point. It is somewhat mind boggling.

Futabu!

Donor
Nov 5, 2018
Trick to Cheat in this game:
Pretty simple really. I am dumbfounded it took me this long.
Anything that has a clear number can be cheated.
- The characters HP is 20. If you check the character stat section you can always see the up to date HP number. Use that for cheat engine. Have unlimited HP. (Hit "I" on your keyboard, left click on your characters face. That's the Character Status sheet.)
- Same goes for the items. Food or throwables.

However, money thing is beyond me. No idea what is going on there, haven't managed to cheat it yet.

EDIT: So there are sections I am not entirely sure what to do anymore. First there is that altar with the Futa goddess statue in some purple area with an entrance that seems to loop forever. Then there is that massive Satyr futa thta seems to be stuck and that doesn't seem to react of any of my interactions.
Then there are DEV sections just plain unfinished. (Blockouts), the shroom house of smol fox grill that has a roof entrance that doesn't work (foxy also says somebody is supposed to live in there. No idea who though.) And last but not least, there is a closed door at the very beginning of the level, that I can't seem to open.
Also! I forgot to mention, there is a smal button hidden after the big sis fox girl.Hit it a few times. Couldn't find any change.

In conclusion, there is just so much that seems unfinished at this point. It is somewhat mind boggling.
For dummies, when i use the cheat engine to search the status 20HP there are thousand of 20's. How do i know wich is the right one?

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
For dummies, when i use the cheat engine to search the status 20HP there are thousand of 20's. How do i know which is the right one?
Cheat Engine has a tutorial on how you find addresses through changed values. But no problem, I can quickly explain what to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Futabu! and jiffk

Turles666

Apr 5, 2018
it was the opposite for me i had the fox boss beaten in only 1 extra try well the mushroom took me 10 tries. also i think thats the end of content right?
I think so but I'm not entirely sure

Things I found:

Also, as someone already stated, the "relic" at the start spawn mushrooms when hit, mushrooms drop weapons, equip and food

Regarding the MAP:

Turles666

Apr 5, 2018
Also the decensor
Put together a decensor for this. Rather than tweak the assets themselves and have to redo it every time they update the game I went with the simpler and hopefully future proof method. It uses the same as the Unity auto translator but with a instead of the translator plugin. I didn't actually test this past the menu screen, figured that was enough to prove it worked. If there are problems let me know.
View attachment 935934

Put everything in the same folder as the Game.exe
works like a charm ( but with the downside of bars staying full and not showing the real health/oxygen level anymore in some instaces )

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
works like a charm ( but with the downside of bars staying full and not showing the real health/oxygen level anymore in some instaces )
Really? Like I said before I never went past the menu screen so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but if it is the decensor I can go back to the original method. Mind testing without the decensor to see if occurs? Might just be a game problem.

Turles666

Apr 5, 2018
Really? Like I said before I never went past the menu screen so I'm not quite sure what you are referring to, but if it is the decensor I can go back to the original method. Mind testing without the decensor to see if occurs? Might just be a game problem.
first of all I want to say that this method works perfectly, even with the pics used for the background and that, should the problem be related to this particular method, it wouldn't be anything gamebreaking anyway :

Health bar has a "cursor" that moves according to health percentage so the bar may stay green but you can still clearly see how much health you and the enemies have

the problem would be with the oxygen bar that doesn't have that type of moving cursor but atm you have plenty of time to get to the other side without drowning

anyway I'll try again with a clean installation asap and I'll let you know but tbh the "bug" happened right after applying the decensor "patch"
( still dw, I'll try cuz yeah better be sure it ain't any random bug/interaction, I don't want to trouble you buddy, only to find out later that it was something not working properly on my part )

p.s. I know it's a meme at this point but -> soz for engrish

Last edited:
Reactions: funog1
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes