4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023
It's already been said in the thread, and it wasn't just fanbox. Henly Not sure where you downloaded it but you can get the game from Mofu's subscribestar and it isn't censored, also at no cost. I just downloaded the latest update to test.
What is the link? As the one in first page appear to have been taken down.

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
It's already been said in the thread, and it wasn't just fanbox. Henly Not sure where you downloaded it but you can get the game from Mofu's subscribestar and it isn't censored, also at no cost. I just downloaded the latest update to test.
I downloaded this game from the first page of this thread. Also his subscribestar has been erased and I cannot download from there.How did you download the game?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022

Are you making sure you're using the .adult suffix to the site? Otherwise I'm not sure why it's saying that he doesn't have a page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kii-tan

Feb 13, 2019

Are you making sure you're using the .adult suffix to the site? Otherwise I'm not sure why it's saying that he doesn't have a page.
It looks like you need an account to view the page. I clicked on the link when I was logged out and it said that the page could not be found. But after I logged in to my account, I was able to see the page.

binstinct79

Mar 7, 2023

First, you must be logged in.
Oddly main page shows "WE ARE SORRY, THE PAGE YOU REQUESTED CANNOT BE FOUND"
However direct post link works.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Yea I suppose not having an account would do that. While SS is pretty good as far as actually supporting creators the UI/UX isn't the best. Wonder if SS doesn't show all adult stuff without an account or if mofu is getting shadowbanned or something lol

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
what is the max completion percentage under v0-034.29. I am stuck at 83%
can any of the 4 quests be completed under the latest version?
I'm pretty sure 83% is just a placeholder number and doesn't mean anything. Also no iirc, haven't played through game for a bit though but still within v34

Henly

Mar 29, 2023
I went as you said and was able to download it from subscribestar. Thank you very much. However, I still have a mosaic on my game. Is it because I am using a Japanese account?

EDIT:The problem was that it was in Japanese, so I set the windows language setting to English and then started it up, and the mosaic was removed. Thank you very much.

Last edited:

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
There is a tiger girl and a blue shroom girl in the assets but i cant seem to find them, also im missing the bottom middle boss. ive searched the whole map but cant seem to get any progress, havent been to the mushroom village and brought 3 kinds of semen to the statue. any help?

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Futakin Valley 0.034.30
Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes