4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Well... if you quit trying to fap to it, this really is an actual game.
So far the only game I had to find my old USB-controller and make it easier to fight some bosses.
The girls are cute too.
If only there was an option to see the gallery for those who wanna fap though.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
It's all because of the payment processors they use. This is why so many sites eventually bend the knee.
Ah, so its the pixiv situation all over again!

"We are not a monopoly and you are not forced to work with us, but we are the only available service and if you dont change your site to our likings we will drop you which will cut your income to support the website"

Sosini

Feb 26, 2021
I've searching the whole map of the newest update but still have 20% left, did I miss something

Brort

Mar 20, 2020
dont think mofu ever got a reason but ive heard they also changed how the algorithm works and it pretty much nuked a lot of traffic some games got by like 40-70%
Really? From what i heard it was because one fan felt betrayed by the creator and after the fan saw that none was picking the fan's side it began to report the game, shortly after the games was banned, in fact the creator tried moving to patreon, but i believe not even a week in and he was banned over there too

Reactions: ElmerFapp

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Yea all things considered that is most likely why the game got put on itch/pixiv radar, soypacket probably reported and they looked no further. But as for actual reason from itch themselves I dont think he ever got one.

leonardo fiqueredo

Jun 21, 2022
Try the 32bit version from Mofu's SubscribeStar.
Thank you very much man, I was almost giving up playing the game because I couldn't play it. And many thanks to the creator of this game, read and managed to overcome all the difficulties

Sorry for any spelling mistakes English is not my native language

kibaa

Oct 14, 2023
apparently I did everything in the game, but I can't find cave 4, can anyone help me?

Note: newest version of the game currently 0.034.24
I want to know how to find it.

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
apparently I did everything in the game, but I can't find cave 4, can anyone help me?

Note: newest version of the game currently 0.034.24
I want to know how to find it.
I've done all the content I'm pretty sure there isn't a cave 4 yet.

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes