4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Đảk Zẻo9

Feb 18, 2020
How to I use the grappling hook on the floating mushrooms? I’m trying to press the special key while the whip is equipped, but nothing happens.

I’m not even sure if I’m pressing the right key at this point lol
It took me more than 10 minutes to get through it, so keep trying.

mmogje

Nov 24, 2022
How to I use the grappling hook on the floating mushrooms? I’m trying to press the special key while the whip is equipped, but nothing happens.

I’m not even sure if I’m pressing the right key at this point lol
Are you also hitting up at the same time as the special key? That was tripping me up when I was trying to get to the boss. Honestly, the grappling hook mechanics are pretty awful lol. The input feels pretty awkward and it's super finicky.

Taco6696

Oct 18, 2018
i was curious, i already read that Dev has been going through some stuff and it slowed updates and what not. i read about a new boss but i havn't played since i mostly beat the game back in (maybe) 0.31/0.32; there was one secret unfinished room with wonk textures and i'm sure i beat/aquired most of what was in the game (Huge mushroom/the magic flinging character), has there been any updates to the explorable areas; or unlisted additions to the game?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
i was curious, i already read that Dev has been going through some stuff and it slowed updates and what not. i read about a new boss but i havn't played since i mostly beat the game back in (maybe) 0.31/0.32; there was one secret unfinished room with wonk textures and i'm sure i beat/aquired most of what was in the game (Huge mushroom/the magic flinging character), has there been any updates to the explorable areas; or unlisted additions to the game?
If you go to the old room where the two characters were to change your body type (to the right of the sword fox boss room) you will notice the flying mushrooms. You gotta use your whip with the 3rd ability shroom to get to the top. Can't recall the version when some of the changes happened but the game has more more content from then. The above is the latest addition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maleorda

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
My PC version: I should also say my verison is direct from Mofu's SubscribeStar
1706413862794.png
This room:
1706414028125.png
Those just to clarify, this is what they look like, you may need to jump. Assuming you're on the same version.
1706414127283.png

Reactions: excelladour

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
did this get removed in version 034.5? Cause i got to that exact room and there are no mushrooms there.
I'm fairly certain the latest version here on the site is technically 0.034.05 (instead of displayed as 0.034.50, just how mofu does version numbers). And the latest version actually out is 0.034.24 so 19 version numbers behind.

KyoukoSakura

Best Girl
Donor
Nov 23, 2022
Futakin Valley 0.034.24 (01/28/2024) (64 bit)

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:
Android:

Last edited:

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Cheat method for invincibility
  1. Run the game, attach Cheat Engine to the process (file>open process>FutakenValley)
  2. Click on Mono at the top of the window and select Dissect Mono
  3. Expand the list by clicking the small ">" arrows
    1. [7 letters and numbers at the very top] > [different letters+numbers]: Assembly-CSharp > [diff again]: GPlayer > methods
  4. Right-click "[diff again again]: "Damaged (gw: GWeapon; vHit: UnityEngine.Vector3):System.Void" and select Jit
  5. In the Memory Viewer, double-click on the highlighted line "GPlayer: Damaged"
  6. In the popup window Single-line assembler, replace the text with "ret" (no quotes)
  7. Click OK
You're now immune to damage except from falling and the skunk's gas attack.
futaken cheat.png

Last edited:

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
Cheat method for invincibility
  1. Run the game, attach Cheat Engine to the process (file>open process>FutakenValley)
  2. Click on Mono at the top of the window and select Dissect Mono
  3. Expand the list by clicking the small ">" arrows
    1. [7 letters and numbers at the very top] > [different letters+numbers]: Assembly-CSharp > [diff again]: GPlayer > methods
  4. Right-click "[diff again again]: "Damaged (gw: GWeapon; vHit: UnityEngine.Vector3):System.Void" and select Jit
  5. In the Memory Viewer, double-click on the highlighted line "GPlayer: Damaged"
  6. In the popup window Single-line assembler, replace the text with "ret" (no quotes)
  7. Click OK
You're now immune to damage except from falling and the skunk's gas attack.
View attachment 3307367
Does this have to be done every time we launch the game? Or can we save this in Cheat Engine somehow for easier use?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes