4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
This stuff is on mofuland fanbox, boils down to the two dark elves being introduced, ophelia's bossfight with the other mushroom monster coming back, a new scene (that isnt great imo) and the ability to grapple the flying mushrooms for traversal

ver0.034.1 [10/19/2023]
- Updated Portuguese translation.
- Updated Russian translation.
- Updated Chinese translation.
- Fixed a bug that could carry Hana and Elena.
- Fixed bug that Mushria would get stuck (temporary fix).
- Fixed a bug that allowed the main character to enter Momo's house before fighting her.
- Added the whip to the items in Catera's store.
- Fixed a bug that caused the whip to collide with flying mushrooms when used.

ver0.034 [10/17/2023]
- Added a new scene of a dark elf girl.
- Added grappling hook skill to the whip.
- Added the ability for the hook to get caught on floating mushrooms.

FlyingDrums

Apr 25, 2020
anyone know the location of the dark elf?
Go to the area with the statue of the futanari woman you donate semen to, then go all the way to the left. It'll take you to a new section with a boss fight and the dark elf.

Also, speaking of the dark elves, anyone know how to unlock the CG? The hint says to speak to Hana (the little one), but I don't get anything other than some dialogue. Is it just not in the game yet?
EDIT: Nevermind, you need an empty bottle and an erecshroom when you talk to her

Last edited:

the_anthony

Jan 28, 2020
Apr 29, 2022
Anyone else has this problem with the new scene?
Got it with other scene. Might be related to skipping text, I think.

"I'm so sorry!"
1699150800007.png 1699150887518.png

Fuuuuuck! The latest update made it more like dark souls! Health doesn't come back immediately from eating anymore! Well, time to make sure I practice those dodge rolls and get my i-frames right.
Right. Spent multiple attempts at the new mushroom boss. Managed to beat it only after equipping and using bow

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FutakinValley-0.034.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Can someone please help me to beat the mushroom monster? I just can't. I try to anticipate its moves but these virtual controls are killing me. Can't watch it and look at buttons at the same time so half of the time I miss the one I want and this game is not forgiving of errors. Standing my ground at the entrance I can almost get it, but always die first. Weaponry in this game is shit. I tickle it while it stomps me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
*Edit* From what I'm reading, there is a new mushroom monster. I'm talking about the one you need to beat to get the umbrella.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes