4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
Mofu's active on Fanbox. I guess it's either something temporarily or his/hers itch got flagged and removed somehow

FiftySix_Bagels

Jul 20, 2020
It looks like a large amount of posts with details around the harassment of Mofu (by the dev's own description) by a particularly verbose fan have been taken down from here. It also looks like Mofu's itch.io page was "shadow banned" by itch.io itself. I would suspect that the two things are related. F95 moderation staff doesn't look kindly on witch hunting, even if it feels justified.

I hope the best for Mofu and their continued development, hopefully without harassment, but as a general reminder:

Counter harassment is harassing the other person, and it helps nobody but your own ego. Leave them alone and report your opinions to the proper moderation. Anything further will likely just cause more trouble for Mofu. If your goal is Mofu's (or any developer's) best interest, attacking someone directly will never help.

The person in question looks to be posting substantially on Fanbox once again. I have submitted my report.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
I'd venture to guess it's because the mods here are safe-spacers.
That's fucking stupid. It's discussion related to the game, in the game thread. The content of the posts don't matter when it's giving a detailed look at issues with the developer and game and concerns the future of the game
F95 moderation staff doesn't look kindly on witch hunting, even if it feels justified.
I didn't pay much attention to this thread aside from a few cursory glances when alerts would pop up (and I haven't even played the game, nor do I care to), but from what I saw there was no witch hunting. At most it was "these guys are being assholes for harassing someone else," and "the developer didn't deserve this, fuck those other guys," not "let's go harass the harasser on all of their socials."

Reactions: whitexwhite

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
That's fucking stupid. It's discussion related to the game, in the game thread. The content of the posts don't matter when it's giving a detailed look at issues with the developer and game and concerns the future of the game

I didn't pay much attention to this thread aside from a few cursory glances when alerts would pop up (and I haven't even played the game, nor do I care to), but from what I saw there was no witch hunting. At most it was "these guys are being assholes for harassing someone else," and "the developer didn't deserve this, fuck those other guys," not "let's go harass the harasser on all of their socials."
The removed discussion ended with "Lipstor should get doxxed".

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Mofu's problem was being a creator that interacts with the community way beyond "Here's an update, here's what's added/changed". The man's got talent but he's ultimately going to fuck himself wasting so much time with people who just complain.
Luckily Mofu said on its Fanbox that he is going to stop to post updates from the time being and release it until it's totally done

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes