4.10 star(s) 28 Votes
Mar 1, 2020
any clue when the next update is?
Check itch.io link for a more "official" information. There apparently was an update a day ago with bugfixes. Game-wise, roadmap says improving game system and 3 chars (Centaur, dark elves, tiger) coming in August. Sidenote: 3 chars add up to 4 chars, but maybe elves act as a single char.

wagner2029

Sep 3, 2023
the value of life is 42?
I'm trying to cheat with cheatengine, but I can't find it.
I click on new scan, next scan as I take damage, but after the third next nothing appears.
Has anyone got a cheat table for this version?

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
the value of life is 42?
I'm trying to cheat with cheatengine, but I can't find it.
I click on new scan, next scan as I take damage, but after the third next nothing appears.
Has anyone got a cheat table for this version?
I did make a (barebones, if I remember corectly it was like godmode and a saveeditor LOL, I didn't actually play the game) cheat for the game

As for values -- if I remember correctly it wasn't a standard 4byte integer. Try finding a floating point value

wagner2029

Sep 3, 2023
thanks for answering, i tried again using "all" in value type, but after the next fourth no address appears.
I tried ranges of values like 41 and 42 to find comma values, but that didn't work either

wagner2029

Sep 3, 2023
I did make a (barebones, if I remember corectly it was like godmode and a saveeditor LOL, I didn't actually play the game) cheat for the game

As for values -- if I remember correctly it wasn't a standard 4byte integer. Try finding a floating point value
thanks for answering, i tried again using "all" in value type, but after the next fourth no address appears.
I tried ranges of values like 41 and 42 to find comma values, but that didn't work either

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
This game very much needs a guide. I keep seeing thing in the comments mentioning healing items and implying shops while also mentioning that healing midfight is necessary, but I have no idea where anything is.

wagner2029

Sep 3, 2023
This game very much needs a guide. I keep seeing thing in the comments mentioning healing items and implying shops while also mentioning that healing midfight is necessary, but I have no idea where anything is.
In this store, attack the mushrooms and they turn into money.
those little ones that walk from one side to the other, there are some that always appear near the store.

1694135362970.png

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes