4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
not bad
but i'm not an avid player anymore
this feel as hard as cuphead
I wish I could hack stuff like this
I'm pretty sure someone made a cheat file for this, but it was a long time ago for an older version, and they've since gone AWOL

Oct 30, 2018
The Gnu (Cynthia) boss fight is just amazing, never get tired of it.
The fact that you can parry her attacks and took down her weapon plus the quick time event is awesome, hope all the boss fights were like that
You and I must be playing different games. Can you elaborate? Because, unless I'm an idiot, this boss is worse than the early version mushroom girl.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WeebLoop

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
You and I must be playing different games. Can you elaborate? Because, unless I'm an idiot, this boss is worse than the early version mushroom girl.
Well, the boss is pretty good imo.
It has good mechanics, attacks, tactics; that let's you fight her in multiple ways.
- Being able to make her throw her weapon by parring all her her attacks (the whip is perfect for this) and use those moments to melt her life (this also works to cancel/interrupt her AOE attacks while she is casting them) (second phase only)
- when the camera goes slow-mo so you have to press Dodge in the exact moment, if done right you have a chance to use long range attacks on her
- She makes you use different dodging tactics along the fight and if you time them good enough she will be exposing herself to easy damage
- You have to switch between whip, sword, range weapons according to the situation if you want to have a easier fight

Mar 1, 2020
...I wish I could hack stuff like this...
I think Cheat Engine has "Dissect Mono" feature nowadays at the top for you.
I tried it for different game "Story of Immortal" when I got tired of savescumming-rerolling for 10+hrs for legendary sutra with perfect modifers. I saw some coding but no way to change or use them UwU. So now I can only sulk recalling glory days of Art Money and its formula search. Guess I'm slowly turning into dinosaur

WeebLoop

Sep 8, 2020
Where tf do i find bell ive done everything else but find her yet
Bell is located in the pit fall next to the skunk, mushroom boss.
To go there quickly, go back to the starting point (where Nene falls at the beginning)
Go down that pit neat the house you find the double jump (use the umbrella to fall slowly)
Now throw yourself in the next hole with the umbrella and try to stick to the walls, both left and right walls have entrances to different boss fights. Bell is located in the entrance of the left side of the wall, where the camp site is

Reactions: bigsuslilfuss

bigsuslilfuss

May 25, 2022
Bell is located in the pit fall next to the skunk, mushroom boss.
To go there quickly, go back to the starting point (where Nene falls at the beginning)
Go down that pit neat the house you find the double jump (use the umbrella to fall slowly)
Now throw yourself in the next hole with the umbrella and try to stick to the walls, both left and right walls have entrances to different boss fights. Bell is located in the entrance of the left side of the wall, where the camp site is
Ah thanks, woulda never guessed to do that lol

Reactions: WeebLoop

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Alright gang am I missing something or is the locked CG isn't implemented in the game yet?
Also, is it currently possible to 100% the beastiary?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
Alright gang am I missing something or is the locked CG isn't implemented in the game yet?
Also, is it currently possible to 100% the beastiary?
1. CGs that are on the list are in the game, that one is for talking to the rabbit girl after you fight her
2. No

Apr 29, 2022
Check the bottom left of your screenshot. There's a checkbox "Show hints" that will help you.
For that one CG the hint is "Talk to Wuelie" - the rabbit girl, but first you'll have to beat her. She's located bottom left, below the minotaur boss room. Can teleport to area 3, fall right, go left, should be there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The map is not full, don't rember where Bell is. Hope it helps a bit. Feel free to edit/use the map

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes