4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
well the only cheat we need is infinite HP just if the dev allow us to change the keybind its gonna be easy peasy lemon squeasy to dodge the boss attack and so far the hardest boss i've fought are the ninja mage catgirl

Nov 28, 2021
Here's a crappy tutorial for becoming invincible in-game since this update prevents us from freezing health values in Cheat Engine.
Basically it stops you from coming out of the invincible state after taking damage.
Disclaimer: I don't know anything about programming or hacking. This did seem to work though. See attached image for further clarification.
  1. Run the game, attach Cheat Engine to the process (file>open process>testapp004)
  2. Click on Mono at the top of the window and select Dissect Mono
  3. Expand the list by clicking the small ">" arrows
    1. [7 letters and numbers at the very top] > [different letters+numbers]: Assembly-CSharp > [diff again]: GPlayer > methods
  4. Right-click "[diff again again]: <Damaged>m__2 ():System.Void" and select Jit
  5. In the Memory Viewer, double-click on the highlighted line "GPlayer:<Dan55"
  6. In the popup window Single-line assembler, replace the text with "ret" (no quotes)
  7. Click OK
Now, when you take damage from an enemy attack, they can only hurt you once IN THAT AREA. So, if you move to a new area you become vulnerable again for a single hit. Works great for boss fights.
It's probably a good idea to undo step 6 by replacing "ret" with "push ebp" (no quotes, yes space) after the fight. I have no idea if leaving it on could have unintended consequences (probably doesn't this early on).
There's probably a way to automate this process with a script but, I don't know how. At least it's relatively quick and simple.
I'm sure someone with actual knowledge on this stuff will come up with a better solution.
View attachment 1250197
this one worked for me

Whiskaz

May 24, 2023
check this link and it will lead you to the answer you're looking for -->

HGamingKen

Jun 10, 2023
Check the bottom left of your screenshot. There's a checkbox "Show hints" that will help you.
For that one CG the hint is "Talk to Wuelie" - the rabbit girl, but first you'll have to beat her. She's located bottom left, below the minotaur boss room. Can teleport to area 3, fall right, go left, should be there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The map is not full, don't rember where Bell is. Hope it helps a bit. Feel free to edit/use the map
Thanks mate, I just forgot to talk to her after I'm done fighting. Anyways, gonna try to no-hit everyone now.

Reactions: thewhitespirit

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
I downloaded the latest version from mofu's site, beat the long legged shroom, talked to bell, beat the skunk, talked to bell and still no new or any scene with her, they mention something about an empty bottle where do I get one?

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
doesnt work, my game doesnt go past black screen when start
Found this thread through an "old" (few months) request for a cheat and it looks like you're still needing one. Futa isn't my thing but I'll whip up a cheat for you guys

FYI for future reference Assembly-CSharp.dll modifications are one of the worst ways to go about modding (cheating) Unity games. It obviously isn't compatible with future updates and runs the risk of breaking things; it's best used to compliment other methods by slightly modifying the implementation of a method or by exposing fields. Even then reflection and Harmony is a better choice

Reactions: thewhitespirit

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
is bell the only one you can get semen from so far? and can you complete the large pale mushroom girls quest finding the other mushroom people for her? if so where are they?

ElmerFapp

Mar 27, 2022
is bell the only one you can get semen from so far? and can you complete the large pale mushroom girls quest finding the other mushroom people for her? if so where are they?
Bell and Wuelie iirc are the only ones for now. As for the mushroom people no that quest isn't finished.

Reactions: jems666
4.10 star(s) 28 Votes