4.10 star(s) 28 Votes

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
itch doesn't allow for explicit sexual depiction of minors or minor-appearing characters, which this game has a lot of. They backtracked the suspension but will continue to review the game. While we all love to think this was you-know-who, it could've been anyone browsing the game and seeing the characters inside.

Reactions: ViviX12

Josh_ua

Sep 21, 2018
More likely it was triggered by that idiot mass bot reporting Mofu's itch page and pointing at one of the last posts about removal of Patreon page. That combination must've made moderators think that it's not fit itch either.

Reactions: Gakuto1
Aug 22, 2022
You know that this is hipocritical behaviour since i see a lot of games having loli content in there and they weren't even banned...
I think the problem was that he put the characters on display on his page, since "Daily Lives of My Countryside" has practically the same content in relation to loli and has never been suspended, precisely because there he only releases updates and do not show the game characters themselves

Dec 4, 2020
THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE:

The dev know that there Itch.io site is down, But cant seem to get a answer this time about the ban. So its most likely gone for good. All future updates are going to be on the Pixiv fanbox the its at 33.20 right now. No new content but just patches

4.10 star(s) 28 Votes