Ren'Py - Abandoned - Futanari Fantasy [v0.2c] [LvdvE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

beertech

love it, we need more games like this, too bad you lost your hdd, i hope to see some more games from you. if i like your next game i will suport it!
    best put games like this on subscibestar. i'm all inn for all this game have to give. pleace make some more.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

SkelPixel

This game got potential, i may be a sick fuck but when i see the planned tags i'm quite happy to see what's next (hopefully futa content at least) but yea, it may be too much for some people but i'm glad someone is proposing so much more that's not vanilla. I wish for the best for this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

bobbydylanpoo

User interface is really clunky, tiny and invisible interaction windows until you hover over the them is a terrible design choice. It is frustrating trying to figure where can you go, and even more frustrating to find these tiny interaction buttons when you are grinding. Please fix this, there is no reason to make the interaction buttons hover to view.
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->