EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1771146_main_menu.png

Overview:
This is a adventure/point&click game, with elements of rpg. The story takes place in Fantasmea, a fantasy world with only women or futanaris. You play a young woman who begins her adventures in a small village. She will go on a journey to explore the wonders of this world, to confront the various monstergirls and to discover herself.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-03
Release Date: 2022-11-03
Developer: LvdvE - - - (but only in case my Patreon is suspended)
Censored: No
Version: 0.2c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD

Win (bugfix v0.2c):
Mac (bugfix v0.2c):
Win (base): - - -
Mac (base): - - -

Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1770053_home_7a3.png 1770063_mom_laundry1a.png 1770067_sis_bath_1b.png 1770079_home_masturb_1e.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png fanol_2a.png home_masturb_2f.jpg mom_bath_peep_1a.jpg mom_evening_massage_2a2.jpg mom_friend_2d.jpg sis_bath_2f.jpg sis_evening_3a2.jpg velveth_1 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dementor_ene

Dec 6, 2020
1649604401472.png
Why RPGM? It's RenPy :unsure:

Well, all in all - very interesting. I'll be looking forward to further developments in the story!

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Futanari Fantasy [v0.1b] [LvdvE] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.1b · · · (257.8 MiB :: 1.28 GiB)
Mac v0.1b · · · (223.4 MiB :: – )
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Edit:
updated to v0.1b

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Futanari in the games name? not usually a good sign.
No futa tag, nor 3dCG... hmm... I have a feeling I'm gonna be disappointed here. On which account tho is the interesting part.

LegacyUser

Author
Sep 11, 2018
Alright, not going to review it yet since it's .1 but good premise that needs work. The hope to find the hotspot to click on something is truly annoying. Need some indications on what is on the map. Good direction and I like it but it definitely needs work. Good luck dev!

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Noice! We are getting creative here, I see. Instead of making an only male mc game, the dev created an only fmc game with futa girls?
Good good. We are getting creative.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Female mc in a game with lots of dickgirls?
Well this is gonna be a wild ride huh. :sneaky: :coffee:

EDIT: Wait.. where is futa tag? Literally says futa in the overview dude.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Hum, I just noticed this thread, I posted a request saying that I would like to have the ownership of my thread... but here, it is not the case apparently.
DotArtNSFW
You could warn me at least...

To clarify about the futanari tag. Yes, futanari will be the focus of the game, yes the character will become futanari (with magic help), but it will happen in a way that is consistent with the story. The more hardcore fetishes will happen gradually, it would be a shame to give everything away at once in my opinion.
Lesbian and futanari are not meant to be in opposition. Lesbian is the base, and the futanari fetish completes it without destroying it. The player will have the choice, and I will try to please as many people as possible.

If you want to know about some bugs read the comments here : [REQ] - Futanari Fantasy [v0.1] [LvdvE] | F95zone

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes