jerx360

Feb 12, 2018
Yes, very sadly I'm forced to abandon this game because I lost all my data with my hdd. I don't have the characters and scenes from Honey Select anymore, and without that I can't continue the developement.
So, I'll probably start a new game with a similar structure, but with new content (using Honey Select 2 from now on). Even if I can reuse a lot of Renpy code, I'll probably be slow though... Now that a big part of my work and time was all for nothing, it's kind of depressing.
Is sad to hear that, I keep my fingers crossed for your the next approach.

Reactions: Furyous D

JamesWinchester25

Sep 23, 2020
Yes, very sadly I'm forced to abandon this game because I lost all my data with my hdd. I don't have the characters and scenes from Honey Select anymore, and without that I can't continue the developement.
So, I'll probably start a new game with a similar structure, but with new content (using Honey Select 2 from now on). Even if I can reuse a lot of Renpy code, I'll probably be slow though... Now that a big part of my work and time was all for nothing, it's kind of depressing.
What a shame! It was one of my top 3 H-games even in this early version. I´m sure your next piece will be just as good <3

Reactions: Furyous D and LvdvE

Panzer7german

Jul 21, 2023
Hum, saya baru memperhatikan thread ini, saya mengirim permintaan yang mengatakan bahwa saya ingin memiliki kepemilikan thread saya... tapi di sini, ternyata tidak demikian.
DotArtNSFW
Setidaknya kau bisa memperingatkanku...

Untuk memperjelas tentang tag futanari. Ya, futanari akan menjadi fokus permainan, ya karakternya akan menjadi futanari (dengan bantuan sihir), tetapi itu akan terjadi dengan cara yang sesuai dengan cerita. Semakin banyak fetish hardcore yang terjadi secara bertahap, menurut saya akan sangat disayangkan jika memberikan semuanya sekaligus.
Lesbian dan futanari tidak dimaksudkan untuk menjadi oposisi. Lesbian adalah dasarnya, dan fetish futanari melengkapinya tanpa merusaknya. Pemain akan mempunyai pilihan, dan saya akan berusaha menyenangkan sebanyak mungkin orang.

Jika Anda ingin tahu tentang beberapa bug, baca komentar di sini: [REQ] - Futanari Fantasy [v0.1] [LvdvE] | zona F95
[/MENGUTIP]

How to return to the forest when you are at the witch's place?

Tsukinotaku

May 2, 2018
Sadly anythign after version 1b are missing image assets for some reason..

And i can't figure out how to raise charm..

i can launch 2.0 but the game crash when i try to sleep.

Yeah, this is such a shame*

And now my old save for 1.0 doesn't work anymore,

sigh, this is really annoying; It's actually a good game too.

i wish i could at lest play 2.0 but that damn bed...

Last edited:

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
how do i use the save file? not really good with computer stuff, sorry (i already have a save file, and i dont know how to delete it, i thought by deleting the game and re-installing it, that my save file would get deleted, i then tried to just drag and drop the save file into the game files, but that didnt work as when i opened the game and when to "load" i was only able to load my own save files)

Apr 14, 2023
completed the game but was not happy with the scat scene if possible farts or analingus is appreciated hope to see more content in the future nice game but the witch house is difficult to search my save for my conveniance you all can use too but it is full completion

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
You could remake the game like New Body, New Life's developer did, just with new models.
That would allow you to tell the same story with a better engine/character models and let you change anything you may not have been happy with more easily.
just a thought Because i really liked the story you were telling and where it was going and id hate for a good story to go to waste like that because of circumstances out of your control.

Reactions: Blueshift

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Sadly anythign after version 1b are missing image assets for some reason..

And i can't figure out how to raise charm..

i can launch 2.0 but the game crash when i try to sleep.

Yeah, this is such a shame*

And now my old save for 1.0 doesn't work anymore,

sigh, this is really annoying; It's actually a good game too.

i wish i could at lest play 2.0 but that damn bed...
I remember you could just ignore the error when sleeping in bed (it's supposed to be an autosave, but don't work).

You could remake the game like New Body, New Life's developer did, just with new models.
That would allow you to tell the same story with a better engine/character models and let you change anything you may not have been happy with more easily.
just a thought Because i really liked the story you were telling and where it was going and id hate for a good story to go to waste like that because of circumstances out of your control.
I just feel like doing another story, characters, etc. But the gameplay will be very similar. Same universe. I want to do something better. But it takes time...

Apr 14, 2023
But developer the game is good just we did not get to have sex with anyone I really would have loved anal with the farm lady

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes