Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hum, the apothecary is the woman in purple that look like a witch. Her house is in the forest. The woman appear at 10 in the morning, or at 4 in the afternoon too.
oh so she appears in the town first then go to her house in the forest thanks for the help

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
How do i get the sister masturbation scene? I've tried all the steps and nothing happens
Did you follow all the steps in the playthrough? What's her relationship? If the sis relationship is 8 you need to show her your boobs to trigger the masturbation scene.

Gemma B

Sep 14, 2016
Did you follow all the steps in the playthrough? What's her relationship? If the sis relationship is 8 you need to show her your boobs to trigger the masturbation scene.
Got it working, Missed a step my bad! Great game :)

Reactions: LvdvE

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
This game is playable until the main player goes to sleep then the game crashes the screen is a white screen the rollback error screen and needs fixed hopefully in the next update?

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
This game is playable until the main player goes to sleep then the game crashes the screen is a white screen the rollback error screen and needs fixed hopefully in the next update?
I think you shouln't have this error if you downloaded it right (base + bugfix v0.2c)? And also you can just ignore this error normaly.

Sep 24, 2020
1675026268223.png
Is this currently not in the demo or something? Or do I have to reach level 11 through something different from grinding out the forest?

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
is this abandon ?
Yes, very sadly I'm forced to abandon this game because I lost all my data with my hdd. I don't have the characters and scenes from Honey Select anymore, and without that I can't continue the developement.
So, I'll probably start a new game with a similar structure, but with new content (using Honey Select 2 from now on). Even if I can reuse a lot of Renpy code, I'll probably be slow though... Now that a big part of my work and time was all for nothing, it's kind of depressing.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Yes, very sadly I'm forced to abandon this game because I lost all my data with my hdd. I don't have the characters and scenes from Honey Select anymore, and without that I can't continue the developement.
So, I'll probably start a new game with a similar structure, but with new content (using Honey Select 2 from now on). Even if I can reuse a lot of Renpy code, I'll probably be slow though... Now that a big part of my work and time was all for nothing, it's kind of depressing.
Oof I feel ya, I heard a quote recently that sums it up: If data does not exist in 3 places at once it doesn't exist at all.

Reactions: anon280
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes