Lord Kerasz

Feb 15, 2020
Ive see, there are Pooping Sounds in the Sound File, but its not activated ingame? Dont here anything, when someone pooping there.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ive see, there are Pooping Sounds in the Sound File, but its not activated ingame? Dont here anything, when someone pooping there.
I have a lot of unused sex sounds, it's just that I didn't use them yet. I plan to do it, but it's not my priority.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
can't advance with lina, i'm doing reading her an horror story but nothing
Do you read the hints in the journal? or the playthrough? You have to masturbate in bed and peep at her while she's awake (so after telling her the horror story). But you need the sixth sense skill.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
how do you get the pooping scene?
There's no real pooping scene, it's planned though. When you eat and go to the toilet you can pee and/or poop, but there is no image yet.
And no, I've already said it, but the money collecting quest is for the long run, there's is no point in this version and probably in the next too. You're not supposed to grind madly to obtain 1500 coin anyway :LOL:

JamesWinchester25

Sep 23, 2020
There's no real pooping scene, it's planned though. When you eat and go to the toilet you can pee and/or poop, but there is no image yet.
And no, I've already said it, but the money collecting quest is for the long run, there's is no point in this version and probably in the next too. You're not supposed to grind madly to obtain 1500 coin anyway :LOL:
It is not impossible tho I'am at 1200 :D. It was a bit of a grind but I was glad to see more of them hairy ladies in the woods :D

Apr 19, 2020
Where's the second girl in the hide n' seek at the barn? :unsure: The first one's right in front of you but I've never found the other.

Also how do you cook? Clicking an ingredient in the cooking or crafting menu somehow just eats the item...

Last edited:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Where's the second girl in the hide n' seek at the barn? :unsure: The first one's right in front of you but I've never found the other.

Also how do you cook? Clicking an ingredient in the cooking or crafting menu somehow just eats the item...
The second girl isn't at the barn. She's in another area of the village, but not too far...
For cooking or alchemy, you need to click on the item you want to make, but it will only work and be highlighted if you have all the things needed.

Apr 19, 2020
The second girl isn't at the barn. She's in another area of the village, but not too far...
For cooking or alchemy, you need to click on the item you want to make, but it will only work and be highlighted if you have all the things needed.
1. I know that. I scoured the village for her and still never found her. I think the only place I never looked was in the house. No doubt I looked right at her and simply failed to notice. :HideThePain:

2. I do have the stuff I need. 1 Cabbage, 1 Tomato = Salad [<--- Edit: Oops... 2 more ingredients]
I have (had) 2 of each. Every time I try to place an item into the crafting section I just eat the cabbage or tomato, making me have to go get more.
Was missing a thing

Last edited:

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I really need a guide, still stuck at a special moment with sister, quest.
There is one in the attached file. The special time is just the bath time.

1. I know that. I scoured the village for her and still never found her. I think the only place I never looked was in the house. No doubt I looked right at her and simply failed to notice. :HideThePain:

2. I do have the stuff I need. 1 Cabbage, 1 Tomato = Salad [<--- Edit: Oops... 2 more ingredients]
I have (had) 2 of each. Every time I try to place an item into the crafting section I just eat the cabbage or tomato, making me have to go get more.
Was missing a thing
1. No, it's not in some interior. Look at the area near the forest.
2. You don't have to click on the items in the left window, obviously you will eat them, the left window is the inventory. You need to click on the recipe you want to make, but it will be clickable only if you have everything required.

Last edited:
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon

TheForsakenImmortal

Dec 24, 2021
Downloaded 0.2b and it just traceback errors

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/goddess.png'.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Downloaded 0.2b and it just traceback errors

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/goddess.png'.
Probably because you only downloaded the bugfix version, and not the base file (that contains the images).

save file crash my game
Then restart a new game?

Apr 19, 2020
So do we still need to get into debug mode to get Lust past 4? I can't get unren to cooperate with this game. I followed a few tips from the unren page and from this page (about the rpy file which I made) and even tried the process with the game moved to my desktop, but unren ain't interested.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So do we still need to get into debug mode to get Lust past 4? I can't get unren to cooperate with this game. I followed a few tips from the unren page and from this page (about the rpy file which I made) and even tried the process with the game moved to my desktop, but unren ain't interested.
What do you mean, I don't understand? You don't have the need of debug mode, and why using unren? I didn't crypted my files so you just have to use renpy if you want. At worst you can use shift+O and lust=5.
Normally, you can increase your lust to 5 when you get relationship 4 with you sister in the bath, or when you massage your mother harder (Dexterity 5). It's true that now that you tell me about it, there are less options than I thought, I had forgotten that you only unlock masturbation from lust 5. So I'm going to make some additions so you can't miss this increase (you will get lust 5 either if you bath with your sister or if you massage your mother's thighs).

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I made a new bugfix version for those who want to play the game on phone (with an emulator like JoiPlay). Now the UI is adapted for it. It's not the best experience though, because there's some displays that are not designed for.
And I tried to build an Android version directly with Renpy but I didn't manage to make it work.

Apr 19, 2020
What do you mean, I don't understand? You don't have the need of debug mode, and why using unren? I didn't crypted my files so you just have to use renpy if you want. At worst you can use shift+O and lust=5.
Normally, you can increase your lust to 5 when you get relationship 4 with you sister in the bath, or when you massage your mother harder (Dexterity 5). It's true that now that you tell me about it, there are less options than I thought, I had forgotten that you only unlock masturbation from lust 5. So I'm going to make some additions so you can't miss this increase (you will get lust 5 either if you bath with your sister or if you massage your mother's thighs).
From what I've read on this thread, and tried myself, Shift+O does nothing without gaining developer privileges. One guy said the game files needed extracted and a file needed a line of code to be marked =True, another said you just need to get into dev mode using an unren feature, but unren doesn't wanna work for me after much reading.

I don't know what to do in-game to raise Lust. Repeating dialogue that originally gave me/mom Lust doesn't raise it anymore.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes