LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
From what I've read on this thread, and tried myself, Shift+O does nothing without gaining developer privileges. One guy said the game files needed extracted and a file needed a line of code to be marked =True, another said you just need to get into dev mode using an unren feature, but unren doesn't wanna work for me after much reading.

I don't know what to do in-game to raise Lust. Repeating dialogue that originally gave me/mom Lust doesn't raise it anymore.
I told you what to do in-game to raise lust to 5. And with the new bugfix it's even easier (massage your mom, lower until you see her ass, or bath with your sister and compliment her). And in general, if you try all actions with a character you will be able to raise her lust, then her relationship, and so on. If you're blocked, try other scenes, other times.
Otherwise, I'll try to make the developer mode activated. For those who want to cheat lol (seriously, sometimes it's very useful).

Last edited:

Specter882

Oct 18, 2018
Are there extra requirements to get the Relationship 3 event for the sister? it's just not giving me the option to take a bath with her at all

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Are there extra requirements to get the Relationship 3 event for the sister? it's just not giving me the option to take a bath with her at all
Are you sure? Maybe because you've activated the lolicon filter then. Normally you have the bath option, but you can only do it if you have a favor from your sister, favor that you can get when playing with her in the morning.

Apr 19, 2020
I told you what to do in-game to raise lust to 5. And with the new bugfix it's even easier (massage your mom, lower until you see her ass, or bath with your sister and compliment her). And in general, if you try all actions with a character you will be able to raise her lust, then her relationship, and so on. If you're blocked, try other scenes, other times.
Otherwise, I'll try to make the developer mode activated. For those who want to cheat lol (seriously, sometimes it's very useful).
Things are going much better now. BTW Nice touch with mom's boob-veins. Every game seems to forget the importance of boob-veins.

Reactions: LvdvE
Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, I love boobs veins, especially on mature woman it's a must-have.
Couldn't agree more. And let's not leave out the always-welcome tan lines. I also like the addition of beauty marks on her milf ass.

This is what anime girls always lack, and why I dislike the plastic smoothness they have. Imperfections can be improvements.

We need a Boobs Appreciation Day. Federal holiday ofc.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Couldn't agree more. And let's not leave out the always-welcome tan lines. I also like the addition of beauty marks on her milf ass.

This is what anime girls always lack, and why I dislike the plastic smoothness they have. Imperfections can be improvements.

We need a Boobs Appreciation Day. Federal holiday ofc.
The imperfections are what make it realistic. I like to add wrinkles too, when appropriate, I think it makes it look prettier. I like the style of Honey Select, a balance between anime and realistic. It can look quite plastic though, and the characters tend to look very similar. But I try to do my best, I think it's a good compromise for the time given and the quality of the rendering.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AwfulArchdemon
Apr 19, 2020
The imperfections are what make it realistic. I like to add wrinkles too, when appropriate, I think it makes it look prettier. I like the style of Honey Select, a balance between anime and realistic. It can look quite plastic though, and the characters tend to look very similar. But I try to do my best, I think it's a good compromise for the time given and the quality of the rendering.
I was gonna say precisely the same thing about HS2. It's where plastic meets real. Thank goodness they remembered the veins. You get those in League of Maidens too, and it's a slider. Not an H-game tho. :(

Now that I finally got past that +4 lust, I almost wanna slow down and not hurry through it all. Before it was so the opposite. Just wanted to progress and was so bad at the game I couldn't even find my own sister in hide-n-seek.

I just plain love the massages now. If we're talkin' about boob veins, I don't need to tell you which part's my favorite.

JamesWinchester25

Sep 23, 2020
Couldn´t agree with you more <3 I never knew how imperfection could make a game seem so real and genuine. The wrinkles, the spots, the tubular breasts of the MC (which are a huge turn-on) makes it feel so unique. I am also a huge fan of pubic and armpit hair that are quite logical for the age( development ) in which they live in. Can´t wait for the next update <3​

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Couldn´t agree with you more <3 I never knew how imperfection could make a game seem so real and genuine. The wrinkles, the spots, the tubular breasts of the MC (which are a huge turn-on) makes it feel so unique. I am also a huge fan of pubic and armpit hair that are quite logical for the age( development ) in which they live in. Can´t wait for the next update <3​
I love so much armpit hair, but it's less popular. But in the future I will surely add an option to have a more hairy mom ;)

kurhui

Aug 22, 2020
Is there a way to progress with the mom that avoids foot fetish stuff?
Also, bathing with sis doesn't clean your character.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Is there a way to progress with the mom that avoids foot fetish stuff?
Also, bathing with sis doesn't clean your character.
Well, the foot fetish is optional, I mean you can massage her feet a little then continue with her thighs and butt. You can avoid licking her feet.
And, yeah, for the bathing I take note, thanks.

Apr 19, 2020
Are enemies eventually gonna raip you when they beat you? Also, how do I use the "I'll eat you gently" dialogue when complimenting fauna fawns? It stays grayed out, but "I love you!" becomes available and wins the battle.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Are enemies eventually gonna raip you when they beat you? Also, how do I use the "I'll eat you gently" dialogue when complimenting fauna fawns? It stays grayed out, but "I love you!" becomes available and wins the battle.
For the "eat you" dialogue, you need lust>5. I should indicate that, yeah (but it doesn't trigger any scene). Otherwise, I thought about how to do monstergirls scenes, and the rape when you lose is problematic. On one hand I don't like the idea of having to lose to unlock a new scene, and then for the story I have to get the mc to keep her virginity for now. So I think I'd rather go with the idea of unlocking a scene after winning by talk/persuasion. I don't plan to have some rape scenes on the mc that happens randomly, outside of the storyline. Or maybe after some progress in the story.

Reactions: Jacquees

silphael

Apr 30, 2017
So far I'm getting an error message every morning, and apparently because of that I can't level up.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So far I'm getting an error message every morning, and apparently because of that I can't level up.
I can't help you if you don't tell me what error it is. Do you use the bugfix version? There was an error like this that was corrected, normally.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I can't help you if you don't tell me what error it is. Do you use the bugfix version? There was an error like this that was corrected, normally.
The Compressed link likely doesn't have the bugfix. I downloaded that and got the same issue. Downloading the Bugfix link stopped it entirely.
So that's probably why they have the issue, the Compressed version actually doesn't have the fix yet.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes