LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Alright, not going to review it yet since it's .1 but good premise that needs work. The hope to find the hotspot to click on something is truly annoying. Need some indications on what is on the map. Good direction and I like it but it definitely needs work. Good luck dev!
You can always make a quick review to tell me what in particular you think I should improve. The requirement of a point&click adventure game is difficult, it must at the same time keep the idea of exploration but without it being too boring or frustrating. That's why I indicate the essential, but subtly: for example, you have to hover with the cursor over an area (no need to click frantically), or for example, the sidehome area, nothing indicates that you can access it, except that if you spend time, at certain times you will notice the image of the mother that is added, that's the clue to click.

Last edited:

NayNay.

Jun 15, 2018
Had a crash, when the forest chest gave me a sanity potion.
Can anyone give me a hint on how to get Lust from 4 to 5?

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Yeah I'm also stuck on 4 lust.
Found a few secrets but also a few bugs, some dialog systems seems to just "end" like Nais and a scene in your mums bedroom... not a fan of whats likely happening in there but the scene doesnt play for me and its likely the source of Lust 5...

With games in this state its often hard to tell if youv reached and end of something or if its broken lol.

Note, my bugs seem to be present on the trimmer verison of the game (not saying this is the cause but it might be)
I don't have the bandwidth or patience to download 1GB+ for just 3dCG.

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Had a crash, when the forest chest gave me a sanity potion.
Can anyone give me a hint on how to get Lust from 4 to 5?
Yeah sorry for the bug if you get the sanity potion, I have badly integrated the name of the item.
And yeah I think I probably screwed up somewhere for the increase of lust. For now, you should use shift+o and enter lust=5 if you want to see the other scenes.

Yeah I'm also stuck on 4 lust.
Found a few secrets but also a few bugs, some dialog systems seems to just "end" like Nais and a scene in your mums bedroom... not a fan of whats likely happening in there but the scene doesnt play for me and its likely the source of Lust 5...

With games in this state its often hard to tell if youv reached and end of something or if its broken lol.

Note, my bugs seem to be present on the trimmer verison of the game (not saying this is the cause but it might be)
I don't have the bandwidth or patience to download 1GB+ for just 3dCG.
Being a player of this kind of game, I know that this uncertainty of having finished or not the content of the current version can be annoying. That's why in the changelog I've put the maximum relationship points that can be reached for each character, so you can consider to have finished from there. Even if it's not impossible to miss some incidental scenes, and to not have seen everything in the game.
So if no one can reach the maximum relationship, it's very likely to be broken...

Last edited:

dark5ide

Dec 29, 2019
Yeah sorry for the bug if you get the sanity potion, I have badly integrated the name of the item.
And yeah I think I probably screwed up somewhere for the increase of lust. For now, you should use shift+o and enter lust=5 if you want to see the other scenes.

I hit shift+O but nothing happened? Is it a different combo to open up the cheat menu or console or whatever?

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So another scene that just "ends" after you say "maybe i could push further" with the sister in the bathtub. (fondle breasts).

This and the mothers midday bedroom scene with her friend, players says "i know, i should use this power" and the scene ends.
- probably why its impossible to reach 5 lust).

Lastly im unsure if its normal but the quest "a potion for mum" just ended after talking to the shopkeeper.

Well anyway gonna stop playing now, cant really say much as I'm unsure these bugs are actual bugs or due to the compression.

I will say i am not a fan of the main map, its is quite the eyesore and i feel a paper map would do you some favors in visuals but also ease of use.

Also i did find 1 hidden chest and 3 locked doors. Unsure if 1 of the doors is a secret or just content not available yet.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
You took the shop keeper where did you take them?

Also I played the uncompressed version and there were bugs before it was compressed. I pointed some out in the original request thread.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
You first have to extract the game files using something like unren (found on the site) to extract the game files. Once done then shift + o will work.
That is incorrect. It's not about extracting the game files but about using one of unren's options to engage developer mode (or quite possibly just the console – not an unren user *shrug*). But it all boils down to creating an .rpy file with a name of your choosing inside the game's game directory and pasting the following inside:
Python:
init 1:
    $ config.developer = True

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
So another scene that just "ends" after you say "maybe i could push further" with the sister in the bathtub. (fondle breasts).

This and the mothers midday bedroom scene with her friend, players says "i know, i should use this power" and the scene ends.
- probably why its impossible to reach 5 lust).

Lastly im unsure if its normal but the quest "a potion for mum" just ended after talking to the shopkeeper.

Well anyway gonna stop playing now, cant really say much as I'm unsure these bugs are actual bugs or due to the compression.

I will say i am not a fan of the main map, its is quite the eyesore and i feel a paper map would do you some favors in visuals but also ease of use.

Also i did find 1 hidden chest and 3 locked doors. Unsure if 1 of the doors is a secret or just content not available yet.
I take into account your comments, and I correct the bugs. The abrupt transition of the dialogue is that there is no additional content. I will add an "end of current version" message. The lust issue will be corrected too. The quest is just unfinished.
For the closed doors, there is one to unlock...

Reactions: b00marrows

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I really liked the game so far, and the characters are great too! I couldn't really figure out how to get out of town, if that's even possible yet, but still had a lot of fun exploring the village. Curious to see where you take this!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
the character will become futanari (with magic help)
Hi how are you? Welcome to the forum I think you'll make a fine addition to the site with such good tastes as yours. I am in NO way being complimentary to butter you up because I like futa, that would be preposterous... :sneaky:

Reactions: LvdvE

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
For the closed doors, there is one to unlock...
Now Im questioning if i should wait for an update or start searching now...

Question: Since the game doesn't yet answer it (at least not fully or explicitly) can you fill us in on the details of your games futanari? like what are we to expect, dick-girl or hermaphrodite?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes